Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
meeting ivory I_vote_lcapmeeting ivory I_voting_barmeeting ivory I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

meeting ivory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 pm

delete, delete,delete, she heard chasing after her, she was running as fast as she could, 'cyberman' she thought "so we meet again" she whispered under her breath, it was the tiny blue box with the man with the bow tie. of coarse she has never met the man since the day he saved her but it didn't matter, she hid behind it and the cyberman passed the room she was in, she grabbed a nearby metal pole and started banging on the blue boxes lock, determined to get in and meet the man.
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:35 pm

The eleventh doctor heard the loud banging on his door. "Not now, I'm busy!" He whispered under his breath. There were Cybermen everywhere for no apparent reason. He was analysing a deactivated Cyberman brain and he could have no distractions. He walked up to the door and opened it, inpatient. Behind him he heard the Cybermen brain melt behind him. He sighed. "What is it?" He asked the girl, irritated at how she had ruined his progress.
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

she froze, she did it she found him, but she froze because of the size "its bigger on he inside!" she paused for a minuet "do you remember me? you saved me, when i was younger, from the...the...dalek. she looked at the size of the TARDIS walked around it then went back to the door then heard them again. delete, delete, delete, they where heading right toward her.
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 pm

The Doctor looked at her, confused. "Saved you?" He noticed the Cybermen closing in around the TaRDiS. He smiled and pointed his sonic screwdriver at them. A head fell off one of them. He picked it up and ran inside, shutting the doors behind him. He began to flip switches, pull levers, and press buttons and the TaRDiS started to groan as it took off. Twirling, he opened the doors and found himself on a rooftop near where he was before. He glanced back inside to realize that the girl was still there. "Hello." He said, curious. "I'm the Doctor. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:53 pm

"im ivory, and you saved me when i was younger, i blinked and, you disappeared. and then you go and dont age at all!" she studied the man "your alone, so so alone, but you look so happy.why are you alone. ad doctor who?" she was filled with questioned and looked a the sonic screwdriver "and whats that?"
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:02 pm

The Doctor looked at the girl's eyes. "I'm just the Doctor. And this is my sonic screwdriver, which is very good with doors." He took the Cyberman head and put it in a small box in the TaRDiS. "Ivory, you know so much about me though we haven't even met. How?"
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:07 pm

"your eyes, they are windows, to your soul. why, why are you so alone? you meet people, see all these things, yet your alone.....and maybe ive done some studying." she looked at him and back at the TARDIS still not believing her eyes at the size of it.
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:19 pm

The Doctor looked at Ivory as she stared at the TaRDiS in awe. "It's called the TaRDiS. Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. It's my time machine." He looked at the box and pulled out a jar with a Cyberman brain inside. "Ah." He said, pleased. "That makes things easier." He started hooking it up to the TaRDiS and it glowed a light grey. "So, what do you know about the Cybermen? How did they get here?"
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:26 pm

"it travels in time to? and all i know about them is don't let there hand touch you, and don't let them see you. oh and they have been coming from this old building, people walk in and never come out, but cyberman do, and i her people screaming too, i was heading that way to check it out when they started chasing me and now im here." she looked at the head "and how is that helpfull?
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:36 pm

The Doctor smiled at the girl. "Where exactly is the building?" He pulled over a screen. "Ah ha! So..." He stared muttering to himself. "Carry the decimal, and -" He looked at the data. He angrily shoved the screen away. "Where is this old building?" He asked, obviously stressed about something.
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 pm

"go down by the hair dresser take a right onto flint ave. then take the first left and its the old brick building. if your going, i'm going with you!" she had a serious face on that then turned into a smle at the thought of her finally seeing whats in that building
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:51 pm

The Doctor's TaRDiS made it's wonderful music. It landed and he looked at the door. "Behind that door is the building. I parked us right beside it so we can make a quick escape." He said. "Now, we need precautions. We can't just go running in there!" He went over to a trunk and opened it. He pulled out two hand thingys. "I kept them from the amusement park just in case I would need them again. Here's how they work. Hit a Cybermen on the back of their head with one of these babies, it knocks them out." He unplugged the brain from the TaRDiS and put it in the trunk. "Now, do you want to open the door?"
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:58 pm

"ok, she opened the door and was amazed, they moved. alright lets go!" she started walking towards the door when cyberman walked out and came towards them she knocked one out and one just missed her by an inch, it was obvious she wasn't the most care full person.
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:07 pm

(If you aren't gonna give me something I can work with, then you won't get the best of a reply. Try describing how things look and stuff. I'm only mirroring what yours looks like.)
The eleventh doctor stared at her, worried. "Are you sure you want to come? This will be very dangerous." He scanned the area with his sonic and straightened his bowtie. "Clear." He whispered. He looked at her. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 pm

"yes im positive!" she said excitedly and she ran into the building, inside it was dark with plastic everywhere, every few seconds you would hear screaming, then the sound of a cyberman walking away. "whats going on? why is there screaming?" she was hiding behind some of the palstic
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:22 pm

The eleventh Doctor took a bit of the plastic and licked it. "Plastic..." He said quietly. "Isn't it a bit dark in here?" He turned on a light. "As for your questions, people are being... converted. They are being turned into Cybermen." He closed his eyes, thinking of all the lost and dead people trapped inside those metal suits. Cybermen. "If I'm correct, this is a factory for them. But there is still one question... Why are they here?" He looked at her and looked back at the inside of the factory. Smiling, he asked "Ready for an adventure?"
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:33 pm

"yes i am, oh hold on i'm getting an alert" she put her had up to her ear, there was a silver thing with blue lights in it, when it was over she started speaking again "sorry about that, it happens twice a day, i can never really hear it i need to get a new one, its how we all get our news, after each one the screams from here usually increase with more people and then slow down again. and what do you mean turn into cyberman, those are people?" she stared at one trying to see ho it worked
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Eleven stared at her. "You won't be able to see how it works. The chambers close while the process is being done..." He stopped. "Earpods? Earpieces? News? I think I know where the Cybermen came from... but if they are who I think they are, how did they get out?" He suddenly became very afraid. "All those Daleks... If they got out..." He stared at the earpiece she had. "Alright, two of my very old friends had these." He showed two sets of earpieces that looked like Ivory's. "These are fake. We can put these on, and no one will notice us while we slip through security. We can break away from the crowd and escape to the control room where we can free everyone." He looked at her, tears in his eyes. "I just hope we aren't too late."
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:50 pm

"ok." she ripped out her ear peice and put in the fake one. "if we move quickly we should get there before most people, but maybe not all, if only we had a shortcut." she looked around and saw a piece of plastic ripped and it looked like it led where every one was going "so if those are people, does that mean they, died?" she choked on the words thinking about all the people who's lives where lost. "lets go save evryone"
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:58 pm

The Doctor slipped on the fake earpiece and looked at her. He did not answer Ivory's question, but he knew the answer. He looked down and said "I have lost people, you know. People have die because of me. You can turn back. I don't want to lose anyone else." His eyes showed sadness, but no tears came.
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:49 pm

"it doesn't mater about your history doctor. i spent forever trying to find you and i did, i'm not turning back now, you saved my life, i owe you" she looked at him and forced a smile then looked at one more person enter a room, the doors slammed shut and she started screaming. "i know that girl doctor, the one who just walked into the room, she was the only person i had left in my life, her name was Alice and she is 19, she is my co worker, the only person i talked to, and i would like to know, is she dead now, she is one of those cyberman, is she dead." she looked at him with a serious face needing an answer.
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:14 pm

The Doctor stared at her. "I'm sorry for you. But we gotta save everyone else. No time for grief. Now, you can't show any emotion. If you do, they will kill you. Now, let's get in line." He slipped between a girl with brown hair and a guy with black hair. "Come on!" He whispered urgently to her.
Back to top Go down
SnowLeopard

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:29 pm

she got in line then quickly whispered "your avoiding the question doctor,do they die?" the ine was moving quickly so they had to speak quick
Back to top Go down

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:15 pm

The Doctor looked at her, the sadness in his eyes, trying to escape in the form of tears. "I'm sorry." The line kept moving until they got to a hallway. There were many doors, and the was no sign to indicate what was inside. He looked at them all. "This could take awhile..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeting ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting ivory   meeting ivory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting ivory
Page 1 of 1