Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_voting_barSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_voting_barSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 pm

As Poet ran down the right corridor, she realized that Iara wasn't behind her anymore. Looking around, she couldn't see her anywhere. Poet grew worried. "Iara? Where are you? " She questioned. Poet, after a few seconds, shrugged inwardly and raced on, following the DocDec's path to Blu. There wasn't enough time to try to find Iara as well. She could take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Blue felt her feet freeze. It was a horrifying sensation. It didn't hurt, but she felt death coming. She wouldn't last a day, forget a week. She felt the ice slowly travel up her ankles and fingers. It wouldn't be long. She heard a voice. Poet's voice. "Iara? Where are you?" She heard Poet say. Her heart filled with hope. "Poet!" She yelled, hoping the sound would travel. "Poet, it's me, Blu! I'm over here!" The note froze and shattered in her fingers. She'd find a way to tell Poet. She had to. Her life depended on it.

Aria was not a happy human. Actually, she was never happy, being a human. But today was especially bad. Blu had the NV disease, this timelord had set her on a wild goose chase. She'd have to find another way. She ran out of the hall, and pulled a level, making the door close on them. Now they could only get out through the window at the top, and they couldn't do that unless they climbed on top of each other then somehow jumped 5 feet and squeezed through that tiny hole. Aria had them in her grasp now. And they didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Poet saw Blu in a cell, huddling in the cold. At the moment, Poet didn't care about the Vashta Nerada, she cared about getting Blu out of there. Off this planet. Away. Far away. "Blu!"

Then a door slammed shut. No where to go except the dungeon where they were and the hallway Poet had just come through. Great. Poet rattled Blu's cell door, her mind thinking of ways to get her friend out of her prison.

Poet's DocDec bleeped once, signaling it had found it source and was going to shut down. But Poet shook it, pressing a few buttons to turn it back on. It could double as a scanning device, and that's what Poet needed the DocDec for now.

She scanned Blu, praying in her heart of hearts that she wouldn't find the virus that was deadly to anyone it invaded. But her hopes were dashed as the scan read positive....
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 am

Blu was cold. Really cold. Freezing. But she couldn't feel it. She only cared about Poet. She hoped that Poet wasn't a hallucination, so she scanned her. Real. Blu made a noise of relief, joy, excitement, and hope jumbled into what could be a sigh. She wanted to hug Poet, she even reached for her, but received a shock. She realized that the shocks actually slowed down the cold, but also made it more painful. "Poet!" She spluttered. "Save me!" Poet was close now. She felt her fingertips gather ice. She needed help now. She stared at Poet, hoping for the best. "Do you have the bread in that bag of yours?" She asked, knowing that it's healing properties would slow down the virus, but also make it less painful.

Aria clutched at her chest. She felt horrible. She had trapped two innocents who could be dying of Vashta Nerada, or worse, the virus. She tried to pull the lever up, but alas, it was too heavy. Her kind human instincts tried to tell her to release them, but it was too late. She found a pickaxe and smiled to herself, holding it up. She'd find another way.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Poet reached out in anger and sadness when Blu was shovked. She looked sadly at Blu, but spurred into action and got a loaf of bread out of her bag. She pushed it through the cell bars, trying to get it to Blu without Blu having to reach too far. She knew it would help, but she also knew it wouldn't cure the virus.

"Here," she whispered. "It'll help."

Poet's head hurt from all the thinking. The two of them needed to get out of there, but the only way out was a high window. There was no possible way the two of them could get out. Unless...

Poet's eyes widened, even though the idea was probably futile. "Blu! Any way you could transport us out of here?" She questioned. It was a long shot, Blu was probably too injured. And infected. POSITIVE. Think positive! She thought. Negative thoughts would draw Vashta Nerada to them. They were already too close for comfort, and Poet didn't want another attack. Another attack and her Type 40 TaRDiS would be a Type 40 TaRDiS no more.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Blu stared, she ate some of the bread. "No such luck. Not until I get out of here. This planet has some kind of thing messing with me. Or maybe that's just the virus. But, either way, I can't move a muscle until I'm free of these chains. I think they work by emotion or something. She used her left hand to take the bread and eat it. At least we are together in this dark and cold dungeon. And Aria will come to help. She said so, and I really hope she will. But time will come."

Aria swung the pickaxe against the cold stone. It barely did anything. She couldn't get through. Maybe she should just give up. Her human nature told her no. And she kept swinging.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Poet was disappointed for a mere second before the disappointment was converted into frustration. Why did Blu get trapped here? Why, or how, did the door shut? The only two explanations would be Iara or the Vashta Nerada. Neither sounded good. If it was the Vashta Nerada messing with them, then Iara would most likely be in trouble or worse. If it was Iara herself acting like this... Poet didn't want to think about it. She had trusted Iara. Hopefully that was good enough. "Wait, who's Aria?" Poet questioned. "And how do you know she's coming to help?" she added. Sounds like Iara's name, she thought. Was there a link between the names? Were they the same person? Too many things were going wrong today, and the Poet didn't like any of it.

Hopefully this Aria person could help them. If she didn't pull through, the Poet and Blu would probably be dead by morning.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Aria hit the pickaxe hard. It barely made a dent. She knew that she could free them easily, but it might send them to space. She could only think about how terrible things must be for them. She noticed a rope beside her. It had a anchor like thing on the end. An idea sprouted in her mind. She grabbed the rope and swung it. It didn't hit. She swung it again. It didn't go in. She swung it a third time, thinking of giving up, but hit it right at that small window above the dungeon. She began to climb. She'd be able to talk to them and hopefully save them. She stuck her face in the hole. She dropped a note. It had the info they'd need to get her out of the chains. 

Blu stared at Poet. "Aria is a girl. She was the one who put me here. I think she's a criminal that is wanted for theft, kidnappings, ransom, and much more. She is the only being on the planet except for us and the Vashta Nerada." A note came fluttering down. Blu grabbed it with her free hand. She read it aloud. "The chains break when pure emotion is put into them. Tears for sadness, blood for anger, etc. That and music can break them. Not just any music. Silenta music, singing. Timelords can do it too. If you get this note, it means that we are in a desperate situation where you need to escape to survive. I'm not a killer, and I don't want to start being one now. Your kidnapper, Aria Flame. P.S. Look up. You'll see an unfriendly face." Blu stared upwards. "There she is!"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:47 pm

The Poet stared confusedly at Blu as she revealed who Aria was. So Aria was Iara. Great. She betrayed Poet, and Blu too, apparently. She was not reaching high on Poet's "Favorite People" list.

As the note came fluttering down, Poet's brow furrowed. She was quite certain that the Vashta Nerada didn't send notes, so this must be from... Aria! As the Poet listened to Blu read the note, her mental gears kept turning.

Poet whipped her head up and caught a glimpse of Iara... or Aria, rather. "Hey!" she exclaimed. But the Poet couldn't focus on Aria. She couldn't help, not really. They needed to help themselves right now.

Poet shuddered as her hidden talent was about to be revealed. "Okay. I'm going to sing to get these chains off of you," she stated.

Poet didn't think anyone really knew how powerful TimeLord music/singing was. It could break bonds nothing else could. Why had Poet not thought of this earlier?

She began singing. "Four, three, two, one, Earth below us. Drifting, falling, floating weightless. Coming, coming home!"
The Poet continued singing the same line over and over until the chains and shackles seemed to literally disappear. Along with freeing Blu, Poet's singing had unlocked the cell door as well.
"You're free, Blu!" she exclaimed. "We're free!"
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:44 am

Blu stared at her. She shook with a ferocity you wouldn't associate with Blu normally. But the NV Virus was going to kill Blu if she didn't hurry. She had sung with Poet, but moving seemed to speed up the virus. Poet had released her, but Blu couldn't help herself. She felt the words coming to her lips, and she was utterly helpless to stop them. "You and Aria are working together, aren't you? Trying to kill me. Trying to damage me so I can't be fixed. You came up with this entire thing!" Blu knew what this was. Sometimes it changed more than physical aspects. Sometimes, it harmed the mind. And what a mind she had. She couldn't move her feet, but she felt like jumping at Poet, or throwing something at her. She was very paranoid. Not good. 

Aria was glad that Poet had freed Blu. But there was a problem. That was obvious. Blu had been hurt more on the inside than the out. That's why she wasn't completely frozen yet! Aria could only stare. This wasn't the innocent girl that Aria had captured. She felt torn. She yelled "The antidote is a pinch of sundust, a smidget of pure and clean water, a dash of regeneration energy, and timelord singing. Not like you did before. No words, only music. If I wasn't a human, I'd help." She took a minute. "I know how to get you out of there. But there's only one way, and you may die." Blu looked up at her. "All of this is a dream, isn't it? A hallucination. A vision, maybe. None of this exists! It's impossible!" Aria held her breath and didn't talk back. Blu needed help now. If she hasn't been captured in the first place, they probably wouldn't be here. It was all her fault."
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Poet wondered when she would finally be around people who weren't insane. It would probably never happen, she herself was insane, and everything she did was insane!

"Nope. Not working with Aria. Now, you need to chill and take a breather. We need to figure out how to get out."

As she looked at Blu with worry, Aria screamed down the antidote. Poet mumbled the words over and over until she remembered, then yelled a "thank you" back up. "Now how do we get out?" She questioned, then glanced worriedly at Blu.

"And hurry up about telling us."
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Blu stared at Poet. Poet wanted a way out, but Blu wasn't working right anymore. Her ankles were as cold as ice. She couldn't think. A mental block. That's what was going on. She could think freely, but had no control over what she did. So she just stared. It seemed like there were a million creatures... There probably was. Vashta Nerada could be anywhere. "No way out. Poet, we are gonna die." And you could tell she believed it.

Aria stared. She began to sing. Just vocalizing. No words, just music. Of course, it wouldn't be perfect, but atleast it would do something. She thought for a moment. She rushed off to get to her spaceship. She knew what she was gonna do. She was gonna get in there, fly above, blast her music down, then have Blu transport herself and Poet up. She could give her the antidote then take them home. Or, keep them, and sell them. A timelord and a half timelord half TaRDiS. She pushed the thought out of her mind and climbed in the ship. She had to save them. It was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Poet didn't know what to do. She couldn't save Blu if they couldn't get out to get the materials. The most Poet could do is sing... and apparently Aria had the same idea. She began singing along with Aria, but stopped suddenly when Aria ran off. "Um..." she mumbled. The Poet didn't know where she had gone, but the more singing, the better for Blu.

Poet hoped she was helping... because there wasn't much Poet could do herself.

((Sorry... I dunno what else to say. Poet can't really do much xD))
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Aria flew above the tiny window. She picked up a microphone and began to sing... But it wasn't enough. The beautiful grey haze wasn't lifted. She'd need more help... She lowered a microphone through the hole with another note... The note said to sing like she had.

Blu had no idea what Aria was doing, but the ice seemed very hungry. Her ankles were frozen. They felt like lead. She sighed and noticed a microphone with a note. She'd sing with Poet, or at least try to. She hadn't even sung before.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Poet kept singing, hoping to help Blu and Aria. The more singing, the better.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:17 am

So, basically, Aria let them go and healed Blue as payment for becoming a Silenta again. Wanna skip this part or not roleplay this anymore?
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Not roleplay it anymore I guess, it's been dead for too long.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:38 pm

okay, sure, it's dead, all dat shizzle happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2