Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Chaos at its finest I_vote_lcapChaos at its finest I_voting_barChaos at its finest I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Chaos at its finest I_vote_lcapChaos at its finest I_voting_barChaos at its finest I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Chaos at its finest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chaos at its finest Empty
PostSubject: Chaos at its finest   Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Blu walked through the store while the Poet waited. She had no idea what the Poet was doing. She honestly didn't unless it was fun and without her. She walked up to the blue silk dress. "There you are..." She got matching high heels and a purse. As she walked up to the cash register, she looked at the mirror on the wall. She took a moment to examine herself. She smiled and heard the cashier ask "Can I help you?" Blu turned to look at her and said "Right. Um, can I buy these?" She handed her the clothes and accessories.

After the shop ordeal, she heard screams and things. She saw an alien in broad daylight. She needed to tell the Poet. She ran towards where the Poet, and then thought, what was I gonna say? She shook her head. More screams. She turned around to hear people yell "Look at the sky!" "We are doomed!" "More aliens? AHHH!!!" She looked up and saw many alien ships of many types. Now, why would they all be here at London at once? It made no sense. She saw the Poet and ran towards her. "We've got trouble on our doorstep!"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at its finest   Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 pm

The Poet waited out on the busy street while Blu went shopping for a new outfit. As she waited, the Poet noticed the sky getting dark and ominous. Judoons were walking out in broad daylight, forcing people to the ground and scanning them. Then she saw blurry shapes that she soon forgot about... weird.

Blu came running up to her and informed The Poet about the danger. "Yes, I can see there's trouble brewing," she said, and walked over to a Judoon. She nudged Blu. "Good thing we can both translate, eh?" She whispered.

She poked the Judoon. "Hey, I'm Brooke! What are you guys scanning for?" She questioned.

Translating in her head, The Poet coukd make out the words: "Non-human among humans. Find non-human!" It grunted.

The Poet glanced at Blu. They weren't exactly human.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at its finest   Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Blu glanced at Poet, knowing what she was thinking. They were searching for nonhumans? Well, she wasn't exactly human. At all. Blu smiled at the Judoon, a question on her lips. "What are the other ships? They don't look like average Judoon spacecraft." Realizing what she said, she cover her mouth. But the words had been spoken. The Judoon seemed to not acknowledge this. It translated to English and said "Unknown." Blue scratched her head. "Couldn't the nonhuman be in one of the spacecrafts? Or maybe they aren't here at all?" The Judoon answered "Nonhuman is here. Nonhuman is tracked." It began to walk away when it turned around and scanned them. "Nonhuman." It reached for Blu and Poet but the clever half Timelord ran before it could try to touch her. "We'd better get out of here! This isn't safe!" Then Blu stopped and smiled. "This could be fun!" The Judoon ran after her.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at its finest   Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 pm

The Poet knew they were in trouble when the Judoon scanned them. Nonhuman.

Crap.

More running!

Blu immediately started running away from the alien, first in fear and then for FUN! The Poet gave her a crazy look, then raced after her.

They rounded a corner and another corner, confusing the Judoon. Safe. For now.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at its finest   Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Blu looked behind her after they ran through a crowded street into a dark alley. "Phew! We lost them. That was... a long... run! We should do this more often!" She took a minute to breathe. She took a water bottle out of her purse (which contained everything in her normal TaRDiS form) and handed it to Poet. A man wearing a bow tie and a fez ran past them and the Judoon followed, not noticing them. "Who do you think that is? He looks like he is in a lot of trouble!" She ran after the Judoon, not waiting for Poet. She fell into the ground after slipping on a puddle. She looked at Poet. "I'm still not used to this new body..." She sighed loudly, showing her disappointment. (Please try to make it something I can respond to)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at its finest   Chaos at its finest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos at its finest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: General :: Forum Recycle Bin-
Jump to: