Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_vote_lcapDrew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_voting_barDrew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_vote_lcapDrew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_voting_barDrew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drew.marie
drew.marie

Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ Empty
PostSubject: Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~   Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Character Name: Drew Marie Grace

Image:

Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ Blake-lively-brad-pitt

Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ Blake-Lively1_6

Species: Well I'm as human as humans can be!

Age: Well I tend to say I'm 21 but in reality I'm 23...(I don't wanna get older so 21 is the youngest I can go)

Height: I stand at 5 feet and 3 inches tall. I wear heels to make me look taller.

Figure: I mean I think I have a pretty nice figure. My body proportions are quite on the good side.

Eyes: I have green eyes! Sometimes they look dark and sometimes they look bright!

Hair: My hair is blonde but I enjoy dying it darker colors. I usually let it down but when it's not it's usually up in a messy bun or ponytail

Personality: I am actually a very friendly person! At times I can be shy and timid but once I get comfortable enough with someone
All of that timidness and shyness will go away instantly. When in stressful situations I tend to panic or I get really really annoyed.
When I'm upset I tend to shy myself away from the people around me. Honestly, my emotions really show who I am as a person and how I feel
about the people who surround me.

Job: Well I'm an intern at a local business! I get paid pretty well and I can afford rent (but still can't afford student loans)  

Family: They all live on the other side of England. (I live up north and they live south.)

Home world: Earth. Where else would I be from? Space?

1) Art of all sorts! (Sculptures, Paintings, Photos, Drawings)
2) Watching movies (especially the bad ones)
3) Going on long walks and looking at the things that surround me!
4) People of all sorts!

Dislikes:

1) Being in tight spaces
2) Being lied to
3) The color orange
4) Being broken hearted

Strengths:

1) Her ability to read people
2) Her ability to start and end arguments
3) She can manipulate her way into things
4) Did I also mention that she can beat someone up with a purse and knock someone out with a spoon?

Weaknesses:

1) Her emotions get the best of her
2) If she gets attached to something she won't wanna leave
3) She is very light and fragile
4) She is gullible.

Dream: Drew wants to be an artist even though she knows that it won't get her anywhere. She also wants to travel the world and meet new people.

History: Drew Marie Grace was born into a rich family on the southern side of England. As a child she was very different than the kids that surrounded her.
The kids around wanted to do nothing but be rich and live rich! Drew wanted to become an artist and she wanted to live in a city. When she got into an arts school for high school
She started to study arts history. College was when she moved to the northern side of England and realized the terrible reality of student loans! Now she lives in a cheap apartment which is covered in
unfinished artwork and works as an intern in a large business.

Other: Well, Drew is kind of an odd girl. Her replies are kind of all over the place.

Roleplay Example:

-Run-
Drew ran though the ballroom as she tried to find someone.
She knew the face and she knew the person would be there but she just couldn't pinpoint where the person might be. "Excuse me!" She shouted over the crowd of people. As soon as they moved she ran, bumping into someone, knocking that stranger and herself down. "I'm so sorry!" Drew said, standing up and reaching her hand out towards (you). "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~   Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Accepted! Welcome, Drew Marie!
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

Drew Marie Grace Character Bio~
Page 1 of 1