Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials    Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:59 am

Lieutenant Adventures Covid-19 Charity Chapter 19 September 2020. The Death Chase.

The TARDIS cruised through space.

The Lieutenant sighed softly and slowly paced round the console. ‘These Gates have me stumped and this is where I'd usually ask for useless input but nobody's here!’ he exclaimed.

A hooded figure, dressed in a black cloak, his face hidden under his hood, seemingly non-existent, materialised in the console room. There was something about him that suggested he both existed and did not exist, like he was caught half-way between the two.

New Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DnUjtBrUo&feature=youtu.be

The Lieutenant slowly leaned out from behind the console and sighed. ‘Seriously, someone else. I really need to fix the shields!’ he exclaimed, walking out and crossing his arms. ‘And who are you then?’ he asked.

He just stood there, he didn't say anything.

‘Well, if you'll be silent you're welcome to stay,’ said the Lieutenant. ‘I like having someone to talk to.’

He reached out a hand and the hologram came to life saying, 'You escaped.'

‘Escaped what?’ asked the Lieutenant.

The words changed to 'Death'.

The Lieutenant smirked. ‘Yes, many a time.’

The word changed again to 'Last time.'

The Lieutenant laughed a little. ‘Death will not take me any time soon! I’ve got regenerations left my friend,’ he said.

The hologram went out and the figure appeared to be shaking his head.

The Lieutenant crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. ‘You will not take me,’ he said.

'Correct,' he hissed before fading from view.

The Lieutenant frowned slightly after the figure vanished and sighed softly. He pulled the Master Lever and typed in some coordinates.

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant then walked to the door and said, ‘Shoreditch’, opening the door and nodding when he was right. He looked around slowly around where he'd landed. He saw a gate for IM Foreman and walked off paying it no more attention.

The figure emerged from behind the gate and stood looking in the direction of the Lieutenant.

The TARDIS Cloister Bell rang.

The Lieutenant glanced back at the figure and gave the man a wave. He then heard the cloister and sighed walking back to the TARDIS.

The faceless figures seemed to just follow the Lieutenant with his head, if he had one.

The Lieutenant glanced over his shoulder and then realised the figure had no face and frowned. ‘Wonderful,’ he said looking forward again continuing to walk.

The figure looked up to the sky.

The Lieutenant slowly looked up as well.

The sky suddenly began to burn, lighting up the earth below, glowing red. Nothing but fire filled the sky. People noticed and started screaming and running and there was an earth-rattling vibration, like an earthquake underfoot. The figure looked back at the Lieutenant.

The TARDIS shook and creaked and the Cloister Bell got louder.

The Lieutenant looked at the figure and frowned. ‘I assume you have something to do with this!’ he yelled over all the noise.

The figure just looked back.

He then stretched out an arm and pointed at the ground under the Lieutenant's feet.

The Lieutenant sighed softly and shook his head. He jumped back slightly. ‘Don't start targeting me with this!’ he yelled.

The earth split in two right where the Lieutenant was.

The Lieutenant jumped away from the giant hole appearing under him and growled angrily.

The figure retracted his arm and stood looking at the Lieutenant, the sky still burning.

The Lieutenant frowned and walked into the TARDIS locking the door behind him, groaning.

The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever again to leave a destroyed Earth.

The TARDIS dematerialised. The Lieutenant sighed softly and shook his head. He set the co-ordinates for Vulcan.

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant walked out of the TARDIS slowly as he looked around. As he looked around he gasped wobbling. He looked down into a pool of mercury. He gasped softly and managed to catch himself as he wiped his brow. ‘Wouldn't want to fall in that,’ he said, backing away slightly, getting closer to the TARDIS. He sighed and started to walk through the mercury fields making sure to check every step as he walked. He sighed softly seeing what looked like a human colony. He soon enough made his way through and got to the colony, frowning slightly at what looked like damage and destruction.

Just then, a fire broke out within the colony and there was an explosion which sent debris flying. The ground shook.

The Lieutenant ducked down under it gasping slightly in shock. ‘Why would anyone want to colonise here!’ he exclaimed as he slowly stood up.

There was another explosion, closer, with debris flying everywhere.

The Lieutenant sighed. ‘Don't tell me this is that thing again!’ he exclaimed, ducking down.

'Why ever not, young chap?' asked a familiar voice behind him.

The Lieutenant turned around and sighed softly. ‘I thought I got rid of you,’ he said.

'Got rid of me? Why me? No, young chap, I think you're mistaken,' said the Doctor.

The Lieutenant laughed softly. ‘Sorry, I thought you were someone else,’ he said.

'Have we met, young man?' asked the Doctor.

The Lieutenant shook his head. ‘No," he said softly before muttering ‘Not yet.’

'Oh, I see, although, as far as time is now concerned, we have,' smiled the Doctor brightly. 'Anyway, I only popped back for a sample of the mercury, there's something funny about it, I want to analyse it in the TARDIS and run a few tests, you don't mind, do you, young chap?' he asked.

The Lieutenant frowned slightly. ‘Why would I mind at all sir, nothing to me at all,’ he said.

The Doctor grinned and bent down, busying himself with the mercury. When he was finished, he peered at it through a test tube like it was a prize he had always desired. 'It really is a nasty mixture, isn't it? Deadly to the touch, I'd imagine. Anyway, I shan't keep you and I look forward to meeting you, I didn't catch your name?' frowned the Doctor.

The Lieutenant nodded slightly. ‘I almost fell in to one of these pools when I arrived. It does look pretty bad,’ he smiled. ‘I'm the Lieutenant,’ he said.

The Doctor smiled. 'Until we meet, Lieutenant,' he said, walking off with his mercury sample.

There was then another explosion and a fire alarm went off somewhere.

The Lieutenant ran towards the fire alarm.

'Oh, my word!' exclaimed the Doctor from far off.

The figure was coming towards the Lieutenant from the Doctor's direction. The Doctor had briefly mistaken it for heading towards him and not the Lieutenant.

The Lieutenant frowned. ‘Oh, there you are!" he exclaimed before turning and running towards the fire alarm.

The figure was gliding over the ground as opposed to running or walking. It's speed was no match for the Lieutenant but when he realised the Lieutenant was running, he just got quicker.

The Lieutenant ran as fast as he could hoping to find someway to lose the figure then double back to the TARDIS.

When the figure reached the Lieutenant, he seemed to turn into some sort of whirlwind and completely surrounded him. There was nothing to see, only blackness.

The Lieutenant growled softly and looked around him seeing only blackness. ‘What do you want!’ he exclaimed.

'Your life,' hissed the figure.

The Lieutenant rolled his eyes. ‘I told you this already, you can't have that,’ he said, simply.

'I'm not leaving without it,' hissed the figure.

The Lieutenant crossed his arms. ‘Then I’d say you're going to be disappointed,’ he said.

The figure sucked all the oxygen off the planet.

The Lieutenant growled ‘Fine!’ he yelled, drawing a pistol from his back pocket and shooting into the blackness.

'To die, one must, first of all, be alive,' hissed the figure.

The TARDIS materialised around the Lieutenant, Cloister Bell ringing, and then dematerialised with him onboard.

The Lieutenant laughed softly, gasping for air. ‘I wondered how long that would take!’ he exclaimed.

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant nodded, looking at the console. ‘Random,’ he said, taken aback. ‘Good choice.’ He walked out of the TARDIS and sighed ‘A way to beat death,’ he said loudly, then waited.

The rainbow faded to darkness and the familiar whiteness of Random was gone.

The Lieutenant frowned. ‘Yeah, I thought that was too good to be true,’ he said.

A piece of paper floated towards the Lieutenant.

The Lieutenant frowned and caught it. He read it slowly.

It read, 'To escape the timeful, one must hide somewhere timeless. To escape the timeless...it can't be done...'

The Lieutenant rolled his eyes. ‘Useful,’ he said.

Rainbow suddenly got very chilly.

The Lieutenant sighed softly and walked back to the TARDIS hoping he'd get out before anything else went wrong.

There was then a foul smell coming from Random.

The Lieutenant ran back into the TARDIS and pulled the Master Lever.

The TARDIS dematerialised.

The Lieutenant walked around the console unit and frowned slightly. He stopped and pressed a button. He didn't know why he did but he decided to press it. He turned looking around and frowned a bit more. He then looked back at the console unit. It then exploded in sparks knocking him to the floor. The TARDIS cart-wheeled with sparks flying. The Lieutenant groaned and sat up. ‘What?’ he asked himself. He pulled himself up and looked at the console unit. ‘Where are we?’

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant slowly walked to the door and opened it. ‘Hmmm, where is this then?’ he asked himself. The Lieutenant walked out the TARDIS onto the Planet of the Boundary. Somewhere he hadn't been before. He then slowly started to walk through the green field towards the sound of the ocean. He got to a cliff and looked down at the crashing waves then looked around trying to see any sign of life. He saw a small camp, some smoke rising from it. He walked over and soon was stepping onto the beach. He looked around and looked into a few tents. ‘Hello?’ he called out. ‘Is anybody there?’ He frowned and shrugged when nobody responded to him. It looked like the camp was lived in but apparently nobody was home. He was about to leave when suddenly a black portal opened at the edge of the beach ‘What the!’ he exclaimed, moving towards it. The portal slowly stabilised and Gallifrey appeared. ‘Gallifrey...but…how?’ he gasped.

The figure appeared beside the boundary.

The Lieutenant frowned and looked at him sighing. ‘Why won't you just leave me alone?’ he asked.

The figure turned to look at the boundary.

The Lieutenant slowly looked at the boundary. ‘What?’ he asked.

The figure I've matured, I'm 1200 now. through it and then it rippled and began to crackle with electricity. It looked almost like smoke was coming off it.

The Lieutenant frowned and walked forwards. He got to the boundary and suddenly crackles of electricity moved across the boundary and struck into him. He was flung backwards, through the air and slammed into the beach. ‘Bow ties are cool!’ he yelled. He growled and then walked off to the TARDIS. ‘If I can't get through that way, I’ll get through another way!’ He pulled the Master Lever and set course for Gallifrey.

The Lieutenant walked round the console and pulled another lever. The Lieutenant walked round the console and pulled another lever.

The TARDIS materialised.

He then walked out and frowned. ‘Oh, for Gods sake, really? Who keeps trying to destroy my home!’ he exclaimed. ‘Well actually this time they succeeded…’

The roof sounded like it was crumbling and dust kept falling from it. The ground began to shake.

The Lieutenant sighed and looked around before running from the room.

The roof caved in and filled the room with dust.

The Lieutenant came into what seemed like a hallway and panted. He turned back to look into the room.

The roof in the hallway also caved in.

The Lieutenant sighed and rolled his eyes and ran down the hallway again. ‘Where am I going!’ he exclaimed.

Walls collapsed, barely missing him.

The Lieutenant kept running till he made it outside, then started to pant slowly. ‘Bow ties are cool!’ he yelled.

The figure stood outside.

The Lieutenant sighed and looked at him. ‘Why won't you just leave me alone!’ he yelled.

The figured stared at him.

The Lieutenant rubbed his face gently. ‘How much longer are we going to play this game of chase?’ he asked.

'You choose,' said the figure.

‘Well, it ends with my death if we do it your way, doesn’t it?’ he asked.

The figure made no reply. He stretched out his arm toward a nearby wall.

The Lieutenant crossed his arms and sighed softly watching him.

The wall tumbled in the Lieutenant's direction.

The Lieutenant moved quickly out the way. ‘Well, you're the one collapsing all the walls then!’ he exclaimed.

The figure just stared at him before fading from view.

‘Right, time to dig out the TARDIS,’ said the Lieutenant, turning back the way he had come. He dug out his TARDIS, walked in and brushed off the dust, sighing softly. ‘OK, where shall we run to now?’ he asked, pulling the Master Lever.

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant walked around the console as the TARDIS slowly dematerialised. Once it was in the Time Vortex sparks flew out of the console. ‘Oh no, not again!’ he exclaimed. ‘Don't go hay wire again!’ He ran around pulling a few levers and pressing a big red button.

The TARDIS materialised.

All the lights went off leaving him in the dark for a few minutes then came back on. ‘OK, that was weird. Where are we?’ he asked.

The temperature in the TARDIS started to increase.

The Lieutenant frowned as it started to get hotter. ‘AC on!’ he yelled before turning on the hologram. ‘Ah, that’s why it’s so hot,’ he said.

The AC failed. The TARDIS got ever hotter.

The Lieutenant sighed and walked back over to the console and pulled a lever trying to manually get the AC on. ‘If that won't work can we at least move a bit further away?’ he asked, pulling another lever.

The Cloister Bell rang. Smoke started rising out of the central column.

‘Yes, I know something is wrong, do be quiet!’ the Lieutenant yelled at the TARDIS. He saw the smoke and gasped. ‘No no!’ he yelled, pulling another lever. ‘Come on, just move back! That would fix this!’ he yelled.

The smoke got thicker.

‘Extractor fans on!’ yelled the Lieutenant, hoping that would work at least as he frantically pulled levers trying to get away from Event One happening outside his doors.

The extractor fans failed.

The Lieutenant started to panic slightly. ‘No...no. This isn't how I die!’ he yelled, pulling another lever trying to reboot the entire TARDIS.

Nothing happened. The smoke got thicker. The TARDIS sighed. The temperature rose, if it got much higher, he'd pass out.

The Lieutenant panted softly and was determined not to die here. He pulled the only lever left he could think of and sighed. ‘Alright, if I have to die, we’re dying here together,’ he said softly to the TARDIS as he stood close to it. His finger hovered over a button. if he pressed it the doors would fly open and they'd both die. He went to press the button but I've matured, I'm 1200 now. out and fell to the floor fast. He landed in a heap with a thud, groaning softly.

The Cloister Bell rang.

The figure faded into view in the console room and looked all around the room. He stretched a hand out to the console and the Master Lever fell into position.

The TARDIS dematerialised. The further the TARDIS got away from Event One, the cooler the console room got, the smoke thinned and stopped, the AC and extractor fans came on.

The Cloister Bell rang and the interior of the TARDIS creaked.

The figure looked up at the roof.

The interior of the TARDIS started to shrink to match the size of the exterior.

The figure looked at the Lieutenant and moved closer and closer to him as the TARDIS continued to shrink at a rapidly increasing speed. He bent down and stared at the Lieutenant. 'At last,' he said.

The Lieutenant gasped, awoke and looked around slowly. ‘What...’ He lay back and gasped ‘Oh God, you're here again!’ he exclaimed.

The figure stood up and continued to stare, disappointed.

The Lieutenant sighed softly and slowly sat up. ‘Look just give up. You're not going to be able to kill me!’ he exclaimed rubbing his face gently.

The TARDIS interior stopped for a moment and then started expanding again and returned to it's normal size. The Cloister Bell stopped.

The figure just stared at the Lieutenant, then faded from view.

The Lieutenant sighed again watching him leave. ‘Thank you,’ he said, pulling himself up. ‘Well that was fun, wasn't it…?" he trailed off as he saw nobody else was there.

The Lieutenant will be back for the Halloween Special.

Dear reader, our world has changed drastically. Covid-19 has caused an unspeakable nightmare for so many people. This Covid-19 special chapter is encouraging you, if you can, to please donate to Children in Need at this tough time. To do so, please visit https://www.donate.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/. Your generosity is appreciated. Thank you.

The Lieutenant

Thomas Stevens

Death

Liam Hickey

The Doctor

Patrick Troughton

With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction and YouTube.

Director and Writer

Liam Hickey

Producer

Maureen Farr

Fflat 2020.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials    Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:18 am

Lieutenant Adventures Halloween Special 31 October 2020. Discovery of the TARDIS.
The TARDIS cruised through the Time Vortex.

The Lieutenant slowly paced around the console unit. He pulled a lever and started to type in some coordinates. ‘You know the place I’ve always wanted to see, especially since this regeneration? Auschwitz. Not now or afterwards, I want to go back and see it when it was active. I think would be interesting to just walk around and have a look,’ said the Lieutenant.

The TARDIS continued cruising.

The Lieutenant pulled another lever and frowned slightly. ‘Well, come on then!’ he exclaimed. ‘I told you where to go!’

The TARDIS refused.

The Lieutenant frowned more and pulled the lever again. ‘I told you to go!’ he yelled.

The TARDIS powered down so that the entire TARDIS went dark and not even a spark of energy remained active.

The Lieutenant looked around slowly. ‘Oh well, that’s just childish,’ he said. ‘You could've simply said no!’ He shook his head and walked off to find one of the other control rooms.

The TARDIS remained deadly silent.

The Lieutenant walked out and went slowly through the hallways. He frowned slightly, walking into the secondary control room. It was identical to the other one but a deep throbbing red. He frowned, walking up to the console. He pulled the lever and looked around "are you going to work from this one?" he asked softly.

Still, the TARDIS remained silent.

The Lieutenant sighed and shook his head. ‘Wooh, someone’s in a mood!’ he exclaimed. He walked off from the secondary control room and found the tertiary control room. Walking in he stopped and frowned. ‘Green? Really?’ He shrugged. ‘I guess it’s your colour scheme now,’ he said. He walked to the console and pulled a lever. ‘How many more of these can you send me to before actually doing what I want?’

The TARDIS remained silent.

The Lieutenant sighed and looked down slightly. ‘Alright fine!’ he exclaimed. ‘We won't go there if you don’t want to. At least let me go somewhere!’ He looked up and when he got no response shook his head and walked off, deciding to explore the TARDIS for once. He poked his head around one of the doors. ‘Hmmm, a pool. I forgot about that,’ he said. He kept walking and soon walked into a giant library. He walked into the library and looked around. As far as he could see there were books, shelves upon shelves of them. ‘Where did these all come from?’ he asked. He couldn't see any end to them. He quickly turned around and walked from the library before he got lost. He went to another room and walked into a wardrobe that was also unending. ‘Why are there so many clothes? I always wear the same few things!’ He shook his head and started to explore. He slowly walked down looking at the clothes gently brushing his hands over some of the clothing. Some he hadn't worn in regenerations. Some he hadn't worn at all. He could not help but sigh softly, almost reminiscing in past lives. He shook his head and stormed out back into the hallway.

'Do not enter', came an echoing voice from a door which was ajar a small distance away. It was pitch black inside the room.

The Lieutenant turned his head and smirked. ‘Well, why didn't you say so earlier!’ he exclaimed. He almost hopped along the hall with childlike glee as he pushed the door open and walked inside.

'You are not the Magus,' echoed the voice.

The Lieutenant frowned. ‘And who, might I ask, is that?’ he asked.

The room lit up with red lights, laser beams tracing all over the floor and an alarm went off. At the other end of the room, a glass box containing a cane lit up.

The Lieutenant rubbed his face gently and then gasped. ‘Oh! The Magus!’ he exclaimed. ‘Wooh. I blocked him out of my memory!’ He sighed softly. ‘I don't know what you are or how you are programmed in my TARDIS but the Magus is dead, properly dead,’ he said, with a sense of sadness.

Nothing changed in the room.

The Lieutenant sighed. ‘Fine, be that way. I will find a way of getting that cane one day!’ he exclaimed.

'NO!' yelled the voice and the door slammed shut behind him.

The Lieutenant shook his head looking at the closed door. ‘Alright, fine!’ he exclaimed. He walked off back to the main console room. He sighed. ‘You can’t keep me here forever!’ he exclaimed. ‘I get bored. I am bored! I will find a way to hack you open and get out of here!’ he exclaimed. He stopped and sighed. ‘Alright, that was harsh. I’m sorry, I shouldn't have insulted you or stated my intention to go to that awful place,’ he said.

The TARDIS seemed unsure if he was being truthful and remained silent.

The Lieutenant sighed and gently placed a hand on the console. ‘I mean it, I'm sorry,’ he said.

The TARDIS sighed.

‘Honestly, honestly,’ said the Lieutenant, although he did not look directly at the console.

The TARDIS powered back up.

The Lieutenant hesitated, then he half-grinned, made his way over to the Master Lever and went to pull it but it was stiff. He frowned and then he did look directly at the console.

The TARDIS relaxed.

The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever, half-grinning again.

The Lieutenant will return for Children in Need.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

The Magus
Johnny Depp

With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction and YouTube.

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2020.

Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials    Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Children in Need Special 13 November 2020. The Edge of Chaos Part 1.
The Lieutenant sighed, pacing slowly round the silent console room. They were not in flight. He was softly muttering to himself. ‘How dare they?’ he asked himself. ‘I'm the one investigating this whole thing while they sit around doing nothing. The least they could do is at least tell me what they know!’ He sighed softly and then punched the wall gently. He yelled, it wasn’t clear if it was in pain or anger. He then shook his head slowly. ‘Ouch!’ he yelled. It was pain. He sighed and rubbed his face walking back over to the console. ‘I need a new plan. Any suggestions?’

Silence.

The Lieutenant sighed. ‘Yeah, I didn’t think you'd be much help,’ he said. ‘Anybody else....’ he trailed off as he spun around. Nope, completely alone. He glanced around again and then yelled angrily. ‘After everything I've done for them!’ he exclaimed. ‘Yes, I know that was in another life, many other lives, but that still has to count for something surely! Oh, you stupid machine help me!’ he yelled as he smacked the console a few times. ‘Listen to me!’ he yelled angrily.

The room was showered in sparks.

The Lieutenant didnt even react. He didn’t seem to notice. He punched the console over and over again his, anger completely taking him over.

Still more sparks showered the room and smoke filled the console room.

Thank you for reading that small chapter. The Lieutenant will return! Anyway the reason why we're all here. To support Children in Need. This year hasn't been easy. For anybody. Thats why the work Children in Need does to support so many is even more important this year. Any money you donate can help families in need. Those living in temporary housing to make their kids more comfortable and safer. To give them a safe space to live. It can help with therapy for those who have life changing illnesses or have been through terrible things in their life. Any money you can donate will go a long way. Even a pound. Every pound donated eventually adds up! If you would like to donate please go to https://donate.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk you can donate using the options provided or any amount you can or want to. Thank you.
Personal appeal by Thomas Stevens, who plays the Lieutenant.

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2020.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials    Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Page 1 of 1