Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 6:49 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Premiere Chapter 1 1 July 2021. Cosmos Part 1

The TARDIS cruised slowly through the Vortex. She knew what was going to happen but she had decided not to do anything about it for fear of changing the established future. She was still filled with smoke and in darkness and the Cloister Bell was chiming and sounded sick.

The Lieutenant soon stopped as the TARDIS went silent. He smirked a little. ‘Thank you,’ he said, walking out of the TARDIS. He looked at the gates of the cemetery and rubbed his chin. ‘How to wake up an army of Cybermen buried underground for decades probably? Possibly centuries? 21st century England. They've seen so many attacks by Cybermen by this time.’ He looked around. ‘What’s one more?’ He banged hard on the gate. He banged the gate again, looking around at the cemetery, then frowned. He walked back into the TARDIS and emerged again with a crow bar. Standing outside the cemetery he started to smash it against the padlock not caring about anybody who might have been watching. He sighed as he kept bashing the crowbar against the gate to no avail. He dropped it and looked at it, panting. ‘Why is this so strong?!’ he yelled angrily, walking back into the TARDIS. ‘Have you got any ideas?’ he asked her. ‘No? Thanks, very helpful,’ he said, not giving her a chance to answer and walking back outside looking at the gate. ‘I also have to open the graves to wake them up!’ he exclaimed. ‘Oh, so much to do!’

The Lieutenant looked at the gate again and smirked. ‘Oh! I have an idea!’ he exclaimed. He walked back into the TARDIS and to the back of the console room. ‘I don't think you'll like this dear but, oh well,’ he shrugged. He rummaged through a box, grabbing something from it he walked back out and smirked, closing the door behind him giving it a gentle pat. ‘Brace yourself, honey!’ he exclaimed. He walked up to the gate and carefully unwrapped an explosive and placed it on the gate. ‘Trinket from the 34th century. Didn't think I'd ever have to use this,’ he said, satisfied. He set the timer and quickly moved behind the TARDIS. He looked at a few civilians and smirked ‘This might be a bit loud!’ he yelled, excitedly, making them jump. He then frowned. ‘Wait, if it takes this to destroy the Gate, how am I..." Before he could finish his sentence the explosive went off. The shockwave sent him flying past the TARDIS and knocked him to the ground. He sat up in shock he then started laughing. ‘Wooh! Now that was fun!’ he exclaimed, excitedly. He jumped up and brushed himself down before walking round the TARDIS looking at the Gate expectantly while the smoke cleared.

The Lieutenant swatted his hand through the air, coughing slightly from all the smoke, but as it cleared he smirked slightly. ‘Well that’s the gate open at least!’ he exclaimed, grabbing a shovel from the TARDIS before walking into the graveyard. ‘This could take a while,’ he said looking at the amount of graves before him and intending to dig them up. He went to the first and started digging.

The Lieutenant sighed. After a few minutes he finished digging up the first grave. He moved back as he smacked the spade against it. He frowned slightly, wondering what else he would need to do to wake up the first cyberman.

The Lieutenant groaned. ‘OK, fine, we'll do this the hard way!" he yelled like a spoilt child, storming back to the TARDIS. He walked to the console and started to pull some levers. ‘You're not going to like this!’ he yelled with a somewhat insanity in his eyes. He increased the weight of the TARDIS and took off. Flying over the graveyard he got over it and then pulled a lever, dropping the TARDIS with a loud bang, sending cracks through the ground.

The earth shook and the sound of thousands of Cybermen awaking and climbing out of their graves was heard. The Cybermen were heard shooting into the air. Passersby were killed on the spot. Faintly was heard, ‘Locate and delete the Time Lords.’

The Lieutenant poked his head out the TARDIS and smirked. ‘That worked!’ he yelled excitedly. He ducked under a shot and laughed a little. ‘Have fun, 21st Century!’ he yelled out before ducking back in and running to the console unit, pulling a lever and smirking. ‘Onto Gate two!’

The TARDIS dematerialised.

The Lieutenant frowned slightly. ‘I don't have another of those explosives, I will have to try something else to release the Daleks, I can't slam the TARDIS into this one,’ he said, thoughtfully.

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant sighed and walked out of the TARDIS, looking around. ‘Well, then,’ he said. ‘How do I do this one? I can’t, very well, blow up the entire building and kill all the people. That might get someone’s attention,’ he thought to himself. He walked over to the cellar doors. He grabbed the lock and tugged it, trying to break it off, at first, but sighed when that didn’t work. ‘Right, what do I do now?’ he asked himself.

The Daleks inside went mad and it sounded like they were shooting at the Gate but not a single bolt made it through.

The Lieutenant jumped back slightly when he heard the Daleks. ‘Well, at least you lot are awake!’ he exclaimed, then frowned. ‘Actually, is that better? It just means I have to run faster when I get this open!’ He shrugged and walked back to the TARDIS, walking back out a minute later with a thick pair of bolt cutters. ‘Right! These should work on a normal human lock, however this thing,’ he said, kicking the cellar doors, ‘may not be.’ He bent over with the cutters. Got them in place and cut through the first layer of the lock. Half-way to go!

The Daleks yelled out, unsynchronised, and the speed they were shooting at the Gate doubled.

The Lieutenant looked in shock that it cut through the first lock. ‘Well, I didn't expect that!’ he exclaimed. He backed away slightly as the firing at the Gate got faster. ‘Well, it sounds like someone wants to get out! Well, if you fire a bit harder maybe you could make my life easier and actually escape on your own!’ he yelled.

Passersby realised something was wrong and were keeping well away from this man and the weapon he was holding. The tavern was emptying with screams as people tried to get away. The Gate bolted and threatened to break into pieces.

The Lieutenant backed away slightly, smirking. He hadn't noticed the humans around him panicking or screaming. ‘Come on! You can do it!’ he yelled as he smacked the gate with the cutters. ‘There’s a Time Lord out here!’ he yelled.

A deep voice which sounded almost like the Emperor of the Daleks growled, ‘Kill the Time Lord!’ With a blinding bolt, the Gate buckled before splintering all around, injuring passersby all around. In the time it took the Daleks to realise they were free and stop firing, they had killed many passersby.

The Lieutenant gasped and ducked as the wood splintered and flew past him. He stood back up and laughed seeing the passersby getting slaughtered. ‘Yes! You're free! Go! Kill!’ he exclaimed and before the Daleks took the opportunity to attack him he ran as fast as he could to get back into the TARDIS and slammed the door shut behind him.

‘Exterminate!’ yelled a Dalek, shooting at the Lieutenant but missing as he entered the TARDIS, grazing the TARDIS and hitting a building behind the TARDIS which burst into flames immediately and there were more screams. The Daleks in the cellar almost rose out of it together and, flying over 19th Century London, they shot countless houses and people until the city was ablaze. ‘Locate the Lieutenant, kill on sight!’ they yelled.

The Lieutenant watched from the safety of the TARDIS. ‘I think it’s time we get out of here don’t you dear?’ he said pulling a lever.

Corpses littered the streets, there was smoke all over the city, fires blazing out of control. On failing to find the Lieutenant, the Daleks flew out into space and started a chaotic war with the loose Cybermen.

The Lieutenant will return next week.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

The Cybermen and the Daleks
Nicholas Briggs

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producers
Maureen Farr
Mara Lothiriel

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 10:06 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 2 8 July 2021. Cosmos Part 2.

The Lieutenant walked round the console. Fresh off his previous victory, he put his mind to the next Gate. Smirking, he remembered what it was. ‘Clouds! Genius! Clouds can be moved or destroyed! So, let's mess with London! Let’s give them something they don't usually get,’ he said. he went to the main screen and started to type. ‘Let’s give them some sun!’

The TARDIS materialised over 21st century London.

The Lieutenant poked his head out the door and looked at the cloud. ‘Right, do your thing honey. Let's brighten up these sad humans’ day!’ he exclaimed gleefully.

New Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmvaxczXu4

The Lieutenant opened the door fully so that he could see what was going on and went back to the console. He twisted a few knobs, whilst mumbling to himself, ‘Just creating a slight atmospheric disturbance, no-one will see a thing,’ as it grew steadily warmer outside and all other clouds started to clear in the London sky. He then pulled a few levers and brought his fist down hard on a big red button.

The TARDIS shuddered in response to the thud.

The Lieutenant briefly lost his footing but caught himself on the console. ‘Sorry about that, dear, but I’ll need to see what I am doing for this next bit if we’re both going to survive,’ he said, as the TARDIS lights caught up with him after the shock thud and came on, almost blindingly. The Lieutenant looked up and directly at them for a few seconds before yelling, ‘Perfect! Now I can see!’ He went the other side of the console so that the door was the opposite side. ‘Extractor Fans on!’ yelled the Lieutenant.

The TARDIS Extractor Fans came on. It was as if there were gale force winds passing through the console room.

‘Sorry, love, more, please!’ yelled the Lieutenant, barely audible over the sound.

The Extractor Fans screeched, the sound was deafening. Pieces of debris, plastic bags, paper, twigs, birds and much more were being sucked into the TARDIS, thudding against the console and then getting sucked into the fans.

‘Thank you, that’s strong enough!’ yelled the Lieutenant, though, he wasn’t sure that was audible.

Outside the TARDIS, the engines screamed as she tried to keep herself in place and not fly away. The skies grew ever brighter and the clouds on the Gate were starting to fade. Helped by the TARDIS, they were also being sucked away from the Gate and exposing the Nestene Consciousness ships that were trapped behind it.

The Lieutenant flicked a switch and gripped the console tightly, shielding his eyes with a hand, gazing out the door and muttering to himself, almost as if he was cheering on the sun. Finally, the clouds parted and faded and the Lieutenant flicked switches, twisted nobs and pulled levers again and the Extractor Fans then started operating in reverse, casting out the debris, paper, plastic bags, twigs and much more which had been sucked into the TARDIS. He gripped the console again, tightly, his hand was hurting now from the pressure. Hs trench coat billowed in the winds and threatened to come off. Finally, the Lieutenant flicked switches and knobs and the Fans stopped altogether and the TARDIS door slammed shut and he fell backwards. For a moment, all was silent, apart from the fans, which were banging as they cooled down, not used to being placed under so much pressure.

The Lieutenant pulled himself up and looked around the TARDIS. ‘You’ve never looked to be in a bigger mess. A lick of paint should fix that,’ he said, striding over to the door and yanking it open again.

The Nestene ship just sat there, in the sky, in full view, it wasn’t moving. People on the ground had started to notice it and wonder what it was.

The Lieutenant leaned out through the TARDIS door, very dangerously, and yelled, ‘Hello? Anyone alive on there?’ He got no answer so he stepped back a bit into the TARDIS, closed his eyes and reached out with his mind, searching for other active minds. He found loads. That was it! They were stunned with what had just happened! The Lieutenant sent them a telepathic message. ‘Wakey, wakey, you’re free!’ That did it, the sound of engines firing up filled the TARDIS and the Lieutenant snatched his eyes open, standing at the door, he waited to see what happened next.

The Nestene ship was starting to turn and face the TARDIS.

The Lieutenant knew it was time to go but he waited a small bit longer, pushing his luck, watching the ship.

The Nestene ship’s guns started to fire up.

The Lieutenant’s eyes widened. ‘It’s a warship!’ he exclaimed. ‘No wonder it was being kept behind there! This ship has been in a conflict before!’ He slammed the door shut, dreadfully aware he was about to be shot at, sprinted to the console and yanked the Master Lever.

The TARDIS shook as it dematerialised. It had been hit! It re-materialised the opposite side of the ship.

The Lieutenant rushed to the door and opened it again, for a closer look at the ship before it had time to shoot at him. ‘I’ve not seen warships like that. Obviously, I’ve seen warships but not like this, this one obviously comes out for big, big conflicts,’ the Lieutenant told himself.

The Nestene ship started to turn towards the TARDIS’ new location.

The Lieutenant continued talking to himself. ‘I’m learning more about these Gates as we go on! These Gates were preventing a very big conflict! One the Universe has probably forgotten about, I’d nearly say ancient, I’ve never seen the likes of this in my whole life!’ he yelled excitedly. ‘This one is going to be even bigger!’ he exclaimed, quickly slamming the door again and pulling the Master Lever.

The Nestene ship started to spin even quicker and just started randomly shooting in the hopes of hitting the TARDIS in case it was still here. On the ground, people had realised something was wrong and had started running for their lives. The Nestene noticed this. Shop dummies came to life, the Nestene ship randomly fired a few shots into London, causing fires but on finding no target, they headed for the stars. The ship detected a faint, robotic voice, saying, ‘Exterminate!’ The followed the signal in search of a target.

The Lieutenant

Thomas Stevens

Director and Writer

Liam Hickey

Producer

Maureen Farr

Fflat 2021 
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 8:50 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 3 15 July 2021. Cosmos Part 3. 

In the Netherlands, in the year five billion, in an unknown town, something strange was going on. The locals were trapped inside their houses. For well over 5 billion years now, a thick, dense fog shrouded the town in darkness. The town had not seen sunlight in 5 billion years. Nothing grew in the town, there was no light for growth, the only light in the town was artificial but the locals couldn't leave their houses to provide artificial light for plant growth. The fog was poisonous and nobody dared venture outside. Delivery men came through the fog in special suits with food and supplies to support living but the door never opened. Supplies were left on the doorstep and when the delivery man left, the supplies went into a whole in the ground which entered the house itself and then the residents of the house could take it out and into their houses. All of the residents of this town were soldiers billions of years ago in a war which rocked the Universe and they had all, coincidentally, retired to this town and had to spend their retirement in this confinement.

I know what you're thinking, humans can't live for billions of years. That is correct. Let me explain.

Nothing in this town is as it seems. The town isn't a town, it's a secret area reserved for dealing with beings of a dangerous nature. The residents of this town aren't human, though, they think they are, they had all fought in a war billions of years ago but they hadn't retired to the town. The fog isn't poisonous, it is, in fact, the fourth Gate and it is keeping this dangerous creatures inside, away from anyone they could cause harm to. In their humanoid state, their memories have been wiped of who they really are but in their true state, they will remember and revert to their natural behaviour. Today, the Lieutenant will be releasing the Krillitane.

Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmvaxczXu4

The TARDIS cruised in the Time Vortex, stuttering from time to time, and the lights blinking on and off. 

The Lieutenant was hunched over the databanks, searching through tons of information, looking for a past journey he had made. 

The TARDIS shook a bit. 

The Lieutenant briefly looked up, shook his head and went back to searching the databank. 'Won't take long, just trying to find where we went next last time so we can go there again this time,' he said to himself. Then he found it and went around to the navigation panel and typed in co-ordinates which would bring him to a foggy town in the Netherlands in the year 5 billion and then he reached over and pulled the Master Lever.

The TARDIS materialised.

The Lieutenant moved to the door, ignoring the hologram, he wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. He pushed his head against the door and put his fingers up to his temples, closed his eyes and reached out with his mind. 

In the Lieutenant's mind palace, he encountered many other unprotected thoughts and, whilst he loved to read the thoughts of those who neither knew he was looking nor knew how to protect them, he was not here to do that today. He was fully aware these Krillitane did not know who they really are and had no recollection of how to fight and he was also fully aware he could not restore these memories fully but he could do second best, remind them of who they are and remind them of how to fight.

The Lieutenant reached out to the minds of the entire village at once. At once, they all closed their eyes and in their minds, they saw him, the Lieutenant. 'Friends,' he began, 'you have had your memories taken from you and I cannot fully restore them today but I am going to try and help you,' he said to them. 'Firstly, friends, and I safely call you friends, because we are sharing here, friends share, you are former soldiers. You all fought a war a very long time ago, before many of the planets in our modern universe existed, certainly before I was born, I have no idea what this war looked like, but I am aware you fought in it with such races as the Nestene, Daleks and Cybermen, among others. Whilst I can't give you the memories of this war I do, instead, give you all my memories of fighting the Time War, of which, I know, younger members of your race were also involved. Have all that experience, run with it, remember you were born to destroy! Secondly, friends, you are not humans, you are Krillitane! Remember that! You are Krillitane!' exclaimed the Lieutenant, cutting the link, opening his eyes, lowering his hands and rushing over to the console and yanking the Master Lever right down and immediately back up again. 

The TARDIS dematerialised from ground lever and re-materialised above the town. 
The Lieutenant extended the exterior shield and strode to the door, opening it and peering out. Down, in the town, he could hear thousands of alien screeches from the town and wings beating. He grinned because his mind wander had been successful. The Krillitane had returned to their original and true forms and were trying to get out of the houses they were being kept in. The fog, still, kept them in, but not for much longer. He want back to the console, positioned himself opposite to the door, got a grip on the console and braced. 'If I didn't burn out the extractor fans the last time, I am going to be using them again. We can't stay here too long, of course, the sun is only about two billion years away from engulfing the earth, it's already very warm out there, we don't need you melting, do we?' he asked the empty TARDIS. He took a few deep breaths whilst he, once again, caused an atmospheric disturbance, and warmed the sun up a bit more to begin driving away the fog. 'Extractor fans on!' he yelled. What was different this time was debris from the dying earth came flying in, radiation was filling the TARDIS and, thankfully, the fog. It was working! He gripped the TARDIS, trying not to fly backwards. 'More!' he yelled over the sound of the fans. The console room was almost in a vacuum now. His trench coat threatened, once again, flying away, his feet were actually slipped. The the fog was cleared and the Krillitane almost broke free at once, debris from the houses flying everywhere, the batter of thousands of wings audible. 

Realising what was happening, the Lieutenant very quickly yelled, 'Reverse! Reverse! More!' 

The Extractor Fans reversed power, narrowly escaping sucking in house debris and sending out the debris of the dying earth and preventing Krillitane getting on board. 

The Lieutenant gripped the console. When all the debris had gone, he yelled, 'Stop!' and rand to the door, slamming it. He rushed to the console and turned on the exterior speaker and mic. 'Krillitane!' he yelled. 'Go! Kill! Destroy!' he yelled, almost with glee and yanked the Master Lever. He was sure, one day, he would break that lever. 

The Krillitane turned, almost synchronised, to face the red skies, red because of the expanding sun, let out a hideous, loud screech and all darted forwards, upwards and into space.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

Krillitane
CGI

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 9:38 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 4 22 July 2021. Cosmos Part 4. 

The Lieutenant paced slowly around the console unit. Humming to himself as they cruised through the Time Vortex towards the next location. Once they landed on the Moon the Lieutenant pulled a lever and extended the shield out so he could breathe. Walking out, he looked around and frowned a little. 'Right, A TARDIS, on the Moon, filled with Cyberman,' he laughed. 'There are so many things about that sentence that don't make sense,' he said, walking to the other TARDIS, pacing around it. 'Well, even if I do manage to destroy the TARDIS and release the Cybermen, how are they supposed to get off the moon?' he shrugged 'Oh well, that's not my problem. The Gate will be destroyed, that is all that is important.' He walked back onto the TARDIS and smiled slightly looking at the console.

The Lieutenant smirked slightly. 'Honey, can you access that other TARDIS remotely? Maybe activate its self-destruct and auto save policy? I know you have those installed, should be able to safely evacuate the Cybermen before it destroys itself,' he said.

The TARDIS stayed silent.

The Lieutenant sighed and looked down. 'I know you don't like what I'm doing, especially this time because it's another TARDIS. If you have anyway of releasing the Cybermen without destroying it then I'm all ears,' he said.

Still nothing.

The Lieutenant sighed again. 'Fine!' he yelled. 'I'll do it myself!' He closed his eyes and focused. Reaching out with his mind, he forced his way through the weakened shields of the other TARDIS. 'Wooh! There's a lot of them,' he said as he started to connect to the dormant Cybermen in there. Once he had connected to them all he pushed them to wake them up. 'Hello! You're not my friends, but I am here to help you! You have been trapped for a very long time now. I'm not even sure how long but I know it's been a while. So all you have to do is deactivate the shields of the TARDIS you're trapped in. If you need help I can show you how to.' He opened his eyes, keeping the connection. He walked outside towards the TARDIS, stopping outside it. He waited for their response. Looking around he frowned. 'The moon is so barren at this time. Oh. What is that?' he asked, walking towards a blackened shell on the ground. 'Oh!' he exclaimed, laughing happily. 'It's Xhisiss!' he exclaimed.

Xhisiss had self-destructed on the Moon when the Lieutenant discovered this Gate originally, mistakenly thinking the Lieutenant was playing dark games with him. His body was still there.

Inside the TARDIS, the Lieutenant got his reply. 'Delete the Time Lord!'

The Lieutenant sighed hearing it. 'Oh! Really?' he asked, sarcastically. 'I offer you freedom and your first response is to delete me! Oh well. If it gets you out then I guess that works. Come and delete me!' he yelled at the TARDIS.

The Lieutenant walked to the door and pushed it. The door slowly swung open. 'Are you serious? It wasn't locked!' he yelled, confused and annoyed.

The Cybermen inside launched at him, incredibly quickly, all yelling, 'Delete!'

The Lieutenant then frowned a little as he realised what he'd done. 'Oh!' He turned and quickly ran. 'Oh no, no, no!' he ran almost head first straight into his TARDIS. 'Get us out of here!' he yelled as he ran to the console and pulled the Master Lever.

The Cybermen ran at the TARDIS but it got away before they reached it. They then all looked up and stared into space. Then they all yelled, 'Delete!' together and jets came to life in their feet as the jetted into space and dematerialised.

The TARDIS, realising it had no further use, dematerialised itself to the void where it blew itself up.

NEXT TIME
The Lieutenant was still panting from his ordeal on the moon when the TARDIS materialised. There was a glowing crack in the wall that met him. 'Of course,' he mumbled to himself, 'a crack like that can only mean Gallifrey from the Time War era,' he said. 'I always hated hearing my own people dying,' he said as he walked back to the console.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

Xhisiss and the Cybermen
Nicholas Briggs.

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:12 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 5 29 July 2021. Chaos Part 1.

The Lieutenant was still panting from his ordeal on the moon when the TARDIS materialised. He wasn't entirely sure where he was but he went to the door, walked out and found himself in a run down building. There was a glowing crack in the wall that met him. He looked around and frowned as he slowly remembered which Gate he was standing in front of. 'Of course,' he mumbled to himself, 'a crack like that can only mean Gallifrey from the Time War era,' he said. 'Releasing the time lords,' he said. He walked to the Gate and gently ran his hand over it, trying to ignore flashbacks of the destroyed Gallifrey he had seen, knowing this was a past, younger version of that same planet. 'How do I open this? I Can't exactly destroy it,' he said, glancing at the TARDIS and sighing. 'I can't use you either, that could destroy you,' he stated.

The Lieutenant walked back into the TARDIS and to the console unit. He pulled a few levers. 'You are going to need very strong shields for what is about to happen, love,' he said as he increased the shields to their max setting. He then walked back out and went over to the crack in the wall. Gently running his hand over it again he smiled. 'You will be free soon and then hell will truly come to this universe once again,' he said simply, backing away from it, closing his eyes and using his physic power to overwhelm the crack, filling it with energy to grow larger to try and break through it. He tugged hard at the minds he felt on the other side, to drag them and the planet through into this universe. 

The TARDIS shook at the violence going on outside and it sounded like large debris was thudding against the outside of the TARDIS.

The Lieutenant got back to the TARDIS and listened to the destruction. 'Well, sounds like it worked! Why don't we go up a bit and have a look at what remains?' he asked, pulling a lever.

The TARDIS dematerialised and rematerialised in the Florida skies.

Smoke rose all around, a once vibrant city, reduced to silence. Buildings had collapsed, landmarks come down, roads had split into pieces, cars all around had crashed. There were, undoubtedly, many fatalities, but there, in the Florida sky, and ever rising, higher and into the Universe, was Gallifrey, the Time War era, once time-locked events now free.

The Lieutenant walked to the door of the TARDIS and opened it. Smirking, he looked out at the destroyed state. 'Well, that worked a bit more then I was expecting!' he exclaimed. He looked up at Gallifrey. 'I'm glad to see you back in the sky,' he almost whispered.

From Gallifrey were heard screams and fighting. The planet rose higher and higher into the sky until it faded from view and was no longer able to be heard.

The Lieutenant frowned hearing the screams and fighting. He sighed a little and walked back into the TARDIS, closing the door. 'I always hated hearing my own people dying,' he said as he walked back to the console.

NEXT TIME
The Lieutenant stood at the console unit, viewing the information flooding in about the devastation in Florida. 'Well, that travelled fast. A planet like Gallifrey suddenly appearing and flying away would do some damage to the gravity field,' he said, pulling a lever.

As he went, he had a certain insanity in his eyes and yelled out loudly, as if like an excited child, echoing all around his TARDIS.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 10:13 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 6 5 August 2021. Chaos Part 2.

The Lieutenant stood at the console unit, viewing the information flooding in about the devastation in Florida. He had news reports coming in, connected to multiple global emergency news broadcasts. 'Well, that travelled fast. I'm not surprised, the death toll will keep rising. A planet like Gallifrey suddenly appearing and flying away would do some damage to the gravity field,' he said, pulling a lever. 'We're not here for earth, we are going after Gallifrey.'  He tried to materialise but the TARDIS shook and refused. 'What?' He frowned at the console. 

The TARDIS shook violently.

'What just happened?' asked the Lieutenant, flicking on the hologram. 'Are you telling me we bounced off Gallifrey? I'm trying to land on my home world, not destroy it!' he exclaimed. He sighed. 'Right, let's try again, slower. I know we're trying to land not only onto a moving planet but also into the most protected area of it but we can get into the Death Zone!' he exclaimed. He pulled the Master Lever and flew the TARDIS straight down towards the planet. 'Come on. Come on!' he exclaimed as they slammed through the atmosphere. 

The TARDIS spun out of control. 

The Lieutenant went straight to the floor. He managed to push himself up and look at the console. 'Internal stabilisation has failed? That's going to create a mess,' he said. He then got  thrown up and slammed into the wall. 'I think we might have landed,' he gasped. He managed to get up, walked along the wall,  forced open the door and crawled out. Standing up he turned and looked around. 'Ah!' he exclaimed. The TARDIS was on its side. 'Right, there's a Gate to destroy,' he said, walking off.
There were fires and smoke rising all over the planet, soldiers fighting, bodies littered the ground, both Time Lord and otherwise.

'Exterminate!' came from behind him and a few shots in his direction.

The Lieutenant gasped and ducked down. Drawing a gun from his trenchcoat, he quickly spun round and fired a blast at full power into the Daleks eye stalk.  He sighed and then frowned looking around. He enjoyed war but he didn't like seeing his own kind like this. 

'Exterminate!' came from another.

The Lieutenant growled and turned again, opening fire and hitting the Dalek casing. He started running backwards. Firing again he hit the same place and the bolt burst into the shell killing the Dalek. 'Right, let's not stay here any longer!' he exclaimed as he turned and ran towards the cave the Gate was in.

The Lieutenant sighed looking at the Dalek casing in the cave. 'Now, this one will be difficult,' he said, walking over to it. 'I can't just destroy it, because I need to get him out.' He tapped on the eye stalk. 'How did you even get in there?' he asked, a little confused, pulling out a crowbar he carefully started to pull the casing apart until it was completely bent apart and removed. 

For a moment, the man in inside, the Time Lord who called himself the Master, didn't move. Then, slowly, he looked up and looked dazed. As he came to, he examined where he was sitting and then his eyes focused on the Lieutenant and they narrowed as he climbed out of the casing, standing up to his full height and beginning to look very angry. 'You,' he growled at the Lieutenant.

The Lieutenant smirked and bowed slightly to him, mockingly. 'Me!' he exclaimed. 'Why were you inside a Dalek?" he asked. 'Actually, why am I asking you that? You're not going to have any ideas at all!'

'Be quiet!' yelled the Master, almost entirely showing the inside of his mouth, then breathing heavily. There was a certain fury in his eyes.

The Lieutenant laughed at him, then his eyes narrowed and he screwed up his face and yelled,  'Be quiet yourself!' 
The Master looked taken aback briefly.

'If it wasn't for me you'd be trapped in that shell for the rest of time!' exclaimed the Lieutenant. He shook his head and started to walk to the cave entrance. looking out across the Death Zone.

The Master stretched out his hands towards the Lieutenant. 'Come here,' he growled.

The Lieutenant turned to him and smirked. 'Oh? You want to give me a hug? A hug for the man who saved you?' he asked, sarcastically.

'Get out of my way, stupid fool,' said the Master, almost batting the Lieutenant aside and standing at the cave entrance peering out across the Death Zone. 'You know, it's funny, isn't it?' he said, gazing out at the Time War. 'When I destroyed this place in what is the far future for this version of the planet, and when it was further destroyed by the Doctor's friend, I never thought I'd set foot on a living version of this planet again,' he said.

The Lieutenant walked over and lashed out hard in the back. 'That is for killing our planet,' he said before standing beside him. 'I never could understand why you did that,' he said.

The Master walloped the Lieutenant in the back and sneered, 'It really was quite fun, and I'd murder another of our kind right here and right now.'

The Lieutenant groaned a little. Turning his head slightly he laughed. 'You can try murder me my dear Master, but know, you will fail. My story continues far from here. I know my death isn't now,' he said.
'You're talking like someone who's expecting to regenerate anytime soon, you can be assured where I am involved, there will be no regeneration,' sneered the Master. 'Well, I'm off to see how much more of the planet, and hopefully the Universe, I can destroy,' he laughed and thumping the Lieutenant in the stomach as hard as he could, he ran off, out into the Death Zone, yelling at the top of his voice.
The Lieutenant groaned, keeling over. He stood back up and drew his pistol. 'BEAUTIFUL PERSON!' he yelled as he fired one shot, purposefully aiming so it flew straight through the Master's legs and landed in front of him.

'What kind of dump is this TARDIS?' yelled the Master through laughter, in the distance, as he I've matured, I'm 1200 now. the Lieutenant's TARDIS.

The Lieutenant growled as he ran back to the TARDIS hearing the Master. 'Better than yours!' he yelled as he crawled back inside and dragged himself up to the console and pulled a lever to stabilise the TARDIS. 'Lets get out of here,' he said.

Much later on, after having dodged being shot at and jumped over many dead bodies, the Master had found his TARDIS. He dematerialised it and set the co-ordinates for the end of time itself. As he went, he had a certain insanity in his eyes and yelled out loudly, as if like an excited child, echoing all around his TARDIS.

NEXT TIME
The Lieutenant gently tapped his fingers on the console. He sighed softly and looked at the console unit. 'It will be even more painful than getting back to Gallifrey,' he said, pulling a lever.

They then flew long and hard into the depths of this dying Universe to help to further contribute to its looming death.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

The Daleks
Nicholas Briggs

The Master
Sacha Dhawan

The Doctor
Jodie Whittaker

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 8:52 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 7 12 August 2021. Chaos Part 3.

The Lieutenant gently tapped his fingers on the console. He knew how to get to the Void but he knew the TARDIS wouldn't like it. He sighed softly and looked at the console unit. 'You know what we have to do but I know you're not going to enjoy it. It will be even more painful then getting back to Gallifrey,' he said, pulling a lever. 'Are you ready?' he asked placing his hand on the Master Lever and pulling it down.

The Lieutenant gripped onto the console as the TARDIS hurtled through the Vortex and slammed into it, refusing to leave it. 'Come on,' he said, barely audible over the noise of the TARDIS. He pulled the Master Lever again and sparks flew out of the console and went everywhere. 'Come on! Give it all you've got! We have to get into the void!' yelled the Lieutenant.

There was then a loud snapping-like noise and more than a few flames burst into the TARDIS and then the feeling of hurtling straight downwards, stopping with a loud thud. The flames were extinguished immediately and the console room was filled with smoke, the TARDIS barely still surviving.

The Lieutenant groaned as he hit the floor. Whipping his hand in the air to clear some smoke from his face, he sighed. 'I'm sorry, I'll give you some time,' he said patting the console gently. 'I've put you through a lot recently but it is worth it,' he said. He walked out the TARDIS.

The Lieutenant looked around while walking through the void. Such an empty place, no life but a hologram portraying a horse was there. He remembered this and knew it would be here and placed his hand upon it, teleporting his to a droid ship drifting in space. The hologram horse was here too, the other end of the teleport.  He gasped slightly as his eyes adjusted. He started walking the halls,  knowing where he was, remembering it from last time. A skeleton key hung from a post standing almost in the middle of the droid ship. It was a prison ship. Heading straight for the key, the Lieutenant grabbed it from the post then made his way back to the cells. 'Wakey, wakey, boys and girls it's time to play!' he called out, his voice echoing all over the ship, as he made his way along the ship and started to unlock cell after cell glancing at the droids as he did, the prisoners here were clockwork droids, currently deactivated, but not for long. He got to the final one and made it to the end of the cell block then waited.

As if synchronised, and working on a timer, all swung open at once and the clockwork droids' heads lifted and that sound of ticking filled the ship. 'Time Lord!' one of them said. 'Seek the Time Lord,' said another and, 'Kill the Time Lord,' said yet another. They all stepped out of their cells and looked towards the Lieutenant but did not move.

The Lieutenant smirked slightly seeing them all walk out then frowned. 'Really? Kill the Time Lord? I free all these creatures and their first instinct is to kill the one who freed them!' he exclaimed and took a few steps towards them.

The Clockwork Droids took a few steps towards him, too, but didn't dare move again until the Lieutenant did.

The Lieutenant smirked seeing them move towards him, almost mimicking his steps. He decided to move a few steps closer, almost within arms reach of the droids.

The Clockwork Droids moved forward at the same time.

The Lieutenant smirked and then suddenly started running. Dodging out the way of them and ducking under their arms to try reach the hologram.

The Clockwork Droids, hundreds of them, turned and started chasing the Lieutenant towards the hologram.

The Lieutenant gasped realising how many of them there was. He ran as fast as he could, jumping at the last second, arms flailing out for the hologram.

The Clockwork Droids stopped at the hologram and turned to face each other. One of them just said, 'Two to the cabin, claim the ship.' That is what they did.

The Lieutenant groaned as he re-emerged in the Void. He went back to the TARDIS slowly and sighed as he walked inside.

The Void shook violently.

The Lieutenant sighed slightly as he grabbed onto the console for support. 'Oh what now!'

There was a screech from existence itself which sounded like a chainsaw.

The Lieutenant quickly pulled the Master Lever before the sound got deafening 'Dematerialise!' he yelled.

The TARDIS dematerialised and shook more violently than an earthquake as it did so.

Outside the TARDIS, the Time Vortex sounded almost as if it was creaking.

The Lieutenant stumbled around the console room. Gripping onto anything as the TARDIS violently shook. He pulled a lever trying to stabilise but nothing happened. 'What is going on?!' he yelled as he lost control of the TARDIS.

The flight patterns of the TARDIS were getting faster and faster and higher and higher and the console room was starting to fill up with smoke as it began to shake even more violently.

The Lieutenant started to cough on all the smoke. 'Extractor fans on!' he yelled over all the noise hoping that they might work.

Nothing happened as the TARDIS continued to struggle through the struggling Universe.

Outside the TARDIS, in Time and Space, the entire Universe was dying. The whole Universe shook. This was not just a problem on the TARDIS but everywhere in the Universe. Time was running out.

Much later, the Clockwork Droids had claimed the abandoned prison ship for their own and they had got the defences working. The whole ship shook violently, things fell over, no-one really knew what was going on. The one who had declared themself Co-Commander asked in a robotic voice, 'What is happening?' and the one who had declared themself Commander looked at the controls and said, 'Universe dying.' They then flew long and hard into the depths of this dying Universe to help to further contribute to its looming death.

NEXT TIME
The Lieutenant growled angrily. 'Land you Bow ties are cool machine!'

Time and Space were dying and as a result, the TARDIS was violently shaking.

The Universe buckled and everything in it shook, the end was near, nothing would be the same again.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

The Clockwork Droids
Paul Kasey

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producer
Maureen Farr

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 Chapter 8 19 August 2021. Chaos Part 4.

The Lieutenant growled angrily. 'Come on! Land you Bow ties are cool machine! Land!' he yelled at the TARDIS, walking around the console unit as much as he could, pulling levers and pressing buttons to stabilise the TARDIS and try to force her to land on Trenzalore, which he was currently hovering over.

Time and Space were dying and as a result, the TARDIS was violently shaking.

The Lieutenant got flung to the floor as the TARDIS violently shook. 'Why is this so difficult?' he growled as he pulled himself up against the console unit. 'We've done it before! Come on, just land!' he exclaimed.

The Lieutenant slammed his hand into a button and suddenly the TARDIS stopped. 'Have we landed?' he asked. He was suddenly slammed into the console as the TARDIS started to shake again. 'I guess not,' he said before being flung across the room, slamming into the wall with a groan and then thud as he landed on the floor. 'How can it be this difficult?'  He walked to the door and opened it, looking around as they hovered over Trenzalore he turned back to the console unit. 'Don't make me jump,' he said, walking towards it as he pushed the doors closed. He pulled the Master Lever again trying to forcibly reboot the TARDIS. 'Come on.'

The TARDIS seemed to creak, then plummeted downwards, extremely quickly and landed on Trenzalore with an almighty bang.

Trenzalore also shook violently.

The Lieutenant yelled in shock then smirked and cheered as he gripped the console. Soon  he slammed into the floor, groaning a little on impact. He pushed himself up and rubbed his face. He slowly picked himself up, walking to the door. He pulled it open. Stumbling out, he looked around. 'It seems we're in,' he looked at the ground and nodded, 'the exact same place,' he said happily before moving towards the grave beside his (his grave is on Trenzalore). The one beside his was fake. 'What do I do with you?' he asked. He walked back into the TARDIS and he came back out with a shovel and sighed.  'I don't know how long this will take,' he said as he started to dig at the ground around the grave. 

Trenzalore shook suddenly.

The Lieutenant stopped and frowned. 'That shouldn't be happening,' he said before continuing to dig.  The Lieutenant sighed softly now in the hole. Surrounded by a mound of dirt he'd already dug up 'How deep is this thing!'

Trenzalore shook again, violently, and as it did so, the dirt of the grave fell through and a blindingly white light shone through the dirt.

'Exterminate!' came the unmistakable voice of a Dalek under the grave and the unmistakably deep growl of the Kasaavin.

The Lieutenant gasped and quickly gripped the side of the grave, pulling himself out on the slope he had made. 'That worked, I think,' he said.

The Daleks and the Kasaavin pushed their way out of the grave. The Daleks shot at the Lieutenant.
The Lieutenant frowned and pushed himself up before quickly running back to his TARDIS, ducking under blaster fire until he was safely inside.

The Kasaavin flew up high into the Tranzalore sky and away.

The Daleks, however, turned to face the TARDIS. 'That's right, Time Lord, hide in your box,' one of them said.

The Lieutenant poked his head out of the TARDIS and glared at them. 'You're awfully cocky for Daleks,' he said.

One of the Daleks fired directly at the Lieutenant.

The Lieutenant didn't even flinch knowing his shields would protect him.

The Daleks turned their attention to the TARDIS. 'Destroy!' they yelled, firing a very bright and intense beam at the TARDIS.

Smoke rose from both the outside and the inside of the TARDIS, from the walls and the console.
The Lieutenant sighed, dipped back into the TARDIS, ran to the console and quickly pulled the Master Lever, burning his hand in the process. 'Daleks are never fun!' he exclaimed.

The Daleks screamed, 'Coward!' as the TARDIS dematerialised and then powered up and jetted off into Space.

The Lieutenant sighed pacing around the console. He was flying towards the centre of the universe, or rather the centre of the war that now raged throughout the universe. As the TARDIS got closer to its destination she started to shake violently. Gripping onto the console, he groaned. 'Come on!' he exclaimed. 'We've made this journey plenty of times! We can do it now! Even with a battle all around us!'   He groaned slightly and dropped to the floor as the TARDIS stopped. He pulled himself up. Outside, the sounds of battle echoed around the TARDIS.He walked off and came back with weapons. Walking to the doors he swung it open.

It seemed that all Cybermen were shooting at once as they shot in front of the TARDIS. 

The Lieutenant yelled to the TARDIS. 'Increase the shields!' he yelled before grabbing a rocket launcher and firing at the central Cyberman ship hoping some of the resulting debris would take out a few others.

Dalek cross-fire I've matured, I'm 1200 now. in front of the TARDIS.

The Lieutenant ducked back and grabbed his laser gun, stuck his head out and opened fire, destroying a few Daleks. He smirked. He was enjoying this. 

Nestene gun ship blasts grazed the TARDIS as they shot past, massively impacting a Cyber ship.
The Lieutenant growled. 'Make sure we don't get shot!' he yelled at the TARDIS as he leaned out and opened fire at the power cores of the Nestene gun ships.

Krillitane gun ships' blasts flew over and below the TARDIS, impacting a few Nestene ships, sending debris and dead bodies everywhere.

The Lieutenant gasped as he fell forwards, straight out the front of the TARDIS, flipping over himself. He quickly grabbed the bottom and now hung in open Space. Only the thin shielding protected him. He laughed and started to pull himself back up.

Gallifrey then flew past the TARDIS, very near, seemingly flying right in front of the cross-fire. The sound of fighting, injuries, screaming, regenerating and dying filled the TARDIS and any nearby ships at once. A few bolts flew off the planet's surface, intended for an unfortunate soul on the planet's surface, and ended up in Space, flying straight into a nearby Dalek ship, damaging it.
The Lieutenant's eyes widened as he saw the planet fly past. He yelled out in shock as he pulled himself back inside the TARDIS. 'Well, that certainly is new!' he exclaimed. He closed the doors and ran to the console unit pulling a lever.

As if out of nowhere, the Master's TARDIS slammed into the side of the Lieutenant's, sending it way off course.

The Lieutenant gripped the console unit as he nearly fell over. He looked at the scanner and saw the TARDIS flying way off course. 'Master!' he yelled knowing he couldn't hear him as he tried to regain control.

A Clockwork Droid battle ship loomed over the TARDIS and pelted bullets towards the Kasaavin battle ships.

The Lieutenant growled angrily. 'Maybe I let too many of them out!' ye yelled as he grabbed the rocket launcher again and walked back to the door, opening it. Aiming up, he fired a missile straight into the belly of the clockwork Droid battle ship.

The Kasaavin fired back at the Clockwork Droids, accidentally pelting the TARDIS in the process.
The Lieutenant fell into the TARDIS and kicked the doors closed. 'We're going to get blown up out here!' he yelled pulling himself up and walking back to the console. 'We need to get out of here!'
Once again, the Master's TARDIS seemed to come out of nowhere and absolutely bash into the TARDIS, sending sparks everywhere.

The Lieutenant growled. 'Bow ties are cool it, Master!' he yelled. 'Leave me alone!' He slammed his TARDIS into the Master's TARDIS, further sending sparks everywhere. 'The universe is in an all-out war! Go bother someone else!' he snarled.

A fair few of the Dalek ships turned towards the TARDIS. A deep, loud, booming, single voice was heard, 'Exterminate the Time Lord!' A bright, fierce blast made its way towards the TARDIS.
The Lieutenant growled and pulled a lever to raise the shields just before the impact. He gripped the console as the TARDIS shook from the mass cannon fire now raining down on it. 'Hmmm, maybe I did release too many,' he said as he prepared his TARDIS for war.

A fair few Krillitane ships, each with rogue Krillitane pressed right up against the glass, trying to get out, started to twist in the direction of the TARDIS. 'Locate the Time Lord,' said another loud, booming voice.

The Lieutenant sighed seeing the Krillitane. He decided to cause some discord. Leaning out the door he fired a precise few shots at the Krillitane ships to break the glass and free them into space.
The rogue Krillitane flew out and towards the Lieutenant but, without protection, they bloated and burst, sending Krillitane wings and guts all over space. The few ships the Lieutenant had hit also now had a vacuum problem and started to crash. 

Suddenly, Gallifrey and the Time War came close, seemingly out of control, hurtling towards the TARDIS. It impacted, sending the TARDIS flying.

The Lieutenant smirked, watching them and laughed slightly before diving back into the TARDIS. He saw his home world come hurtling towards him. With the doors still open, he watched space flinging around him as the TARDIS flew wildly.

The TARDIS came to a stop, significantly impacting a Clockwork Droid ship, which started to twist around and attack the TARDIS. 

The Lieutenant ran to the door and slammed it shut and then pulled a lever, flying the TARDIS quickly away from the Clockwork Droid ship.

The Universe shook violently for a few moments. All occupants of all ships were overwhelmed and items were knocked over, blasts went everywhere, debris flew everywhere. 

The Lieutenant gripped the console as his footing slipped, he struggled to pull himself back up. Then, when the shaking stopped, he tracked Gallifrey with the hologram and set approximate co-ordinates. Then he pointed at the hologram and muttered, 'Follow that planet, that's where we're going, that's where we need to be for the end of time.' 

The TARDIS came to life and dematerialised, trying its best to follow Gallifrey and to find out a place to land.

The Universe buckled and everything in it shook, the end was near, nothing would be the same again.

The Lieutenant will return for Halloween.

The Lieutenant
Thomas Stevens

The Cybermen and the Daleks and Xhisiss
Nicholas Briggs

Krillitane 
CGI

The Master
Sacha Dhawan

The Doctor
Jodie Whittaker

The Clockwork Droids
Paul Kasey

Director and Writer
Liam Hickey

Producers
Maureen Farr
Mara Lothiriel

Fflat 2021.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 15   Lieutenant Adventures Series 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Page 1 of 1