Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_vote_lcapThe Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_voting_barThe Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_vote_lcapThe Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_voting_barThe Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

The Seeker seeks (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Seeker
The Seeker

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

The Seeker seeks (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:13 am

The Seeker was twisting the knobs on his TARDIS, moving quickly over the control. His brow was furrowed heavily, as he moved back and forth feverishly. "C'mon, c'mon, track it!" He growled out. He had gotten a trace of a time lord somewhere. Just a small signal...he just needed to get a trace.

"Seeker," said the tone Cyrus,who was floating by his head. "Please calm yourself, as you might hurt yourself and the TARDIS. First, we don't even know if they signal was viable. Second, it could lead us to a very inopportune place. Third, this might be a-" Cyrus,of, course didn't get to finish as The Seeker cut him off. "Cyrus, shut up. This is the first sign of a time lord I've gotten ever. I'll find that signal and-" he was suddenly thrown around as the TARDIS hurled through the time vortex, having caught the signal.

After a bit, The Seeker climbed onto a comfy chair for balance, as the TARDIS slowly landed. Cyrus read from thee screen. "A level five planet, inhabited by the humans, year 2015. Country of England..." The Seeker was only partially paying attention though, already opening the door, and looking outside. It looked to be a park. Looking up, it appeared his TARDIS had turned into a tree, with a variety of clockwork and gear engravings on it.

"Seeker!" Cyrus said rather annoyed, before entering going up the Seekers shirt sleeve as was customary for it to do on lower level tech planets. The Seeker was moving quickly though, trying to find what he ws looking for. He could definitely sense them.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Theta Sigma

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Theta was kicking a wall.

Well, that wasn't all he was doing. He was also yelling quite a bit, and no those weren't tears forming in his eyes, drawing the unwanted attention of people that happened to be passing by. But Theta didn't want them, not any of them, and why couldn't he just get a break once and a while??

After how much work he'd put into repairing his inter-dimensional circuit. The days researching, the nights fiddling with it's little tiny components, all that effort...yet he still ends up in the wrong Universe. Theta Sigma had been looking to return to his home universe for nearly 40 years, yet when he finally thought he'd found a way to return, he'd ended up in the wrong. Dam. Place.

The upset Timelord sighed and rested his head on the rough surface of the brick wall, taking calming breaths and trying not to think about it too much. The circuit hadn't broken, he could still try once more to get home, just... he needed to rest a bit. It's never a good idea to pilot a TARDIS with frayed nerves, let alone a TARDIS into a black hole with the help of a very sketchy dimension-hopping device.

"Hm...maybe a chips shop" Theta chucked at his own suggestion on where to go to calm down. A chips shop had been the first thing he'd encountered in the universe he'd just come from. The only difference was there was no Sonya this time, nor Mal, to be there and keep him company. He sighed and stood up straight, wiping a sleeve across his face in an effort to get rid of a few lingering tears of frustration. It was probably for the best that he didn't have company this time... Rassilon he'd been hyper that day, especially after he'd drank some soda. At least he knew now to avoid that particular beverage.
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org/u64
The Seeker
The Seeker

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:27 am

The Seeker ran to the edge of the park, breathing heavily, swiveling his head. He knew he was close, he was sure of it. Somewhere on this planet was a time lord, and he would search it top to bottom for any trace of the person. He paused, breathing in fast, trying to regain his breathe. He could feel Cyrus on his arm, staying close to him. Turning around, he could, off in the distance, just barely see his TARDIS, thought to anyone else it would like like any ordinary tree.

Turning back, he entered,doing a brisk walk down a street. He saw some people staring at some person kicking at a wall. He was about to brush it off before coming to a complete stop. "Is  that..." he said quietly, looking as the people moved on and the man quieted down. The Seeker gave a quick sprint across the street, dashing right in front of the man, before quickly capturing him in a hug, shuddering. "Oh Universe! I've found you!" he said, hugging tighter. "95 years," he thought to himself. "It's been 95 years since I've seen another Time Lord."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Theta Sigma

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Theta barely had time to register a man running up to him at full speed before he was glomped, air rushing out of his lungs at the tight death grip the man (timelord, was this a timelord?) had on him. Even if he could have moved his arms to hug back/push the timelord away, Theta wouldn't have. He was just too confused at the moment. Man runs up, man is timelord, timelord man hugs him, timelord calls him Universe?

"Eheh, okay, so Idon'tknowyou" he stared awkwardly at the pedestrians around them on the sidewalk, many smiling knowingly as if, what, did they think they were a couple? He struggled slightly in the stranger's grip "okay, no offence, and I'm happy to help you work through whatever problem that's going on up there... but do you think you could let me go?"
Back to top Go down
The Seeker
The Seeker

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:34 pm

The Seeker, still shuddering a bit, pulled back from the person, taking in a deep breathe. “I-I’m sorry…I just haven’t seen another timelord in so long…I-I thought they had all died on Gallifrey during the time war…” he said, remembering back to the day he found out what had happened, when his TARDIS finally showed him why he can go back, why there is no way to get back, and leading him to his self induced exile, before straightening back and looking over the time lord. He felt such relief and happiness for finding this man.

“Oh, I’m…erm..” he said, thinking on if he should use his given name or the name he had given himself. He decided for now to go as his the name he gave himself. “I’m the Seeker,”he said, "and it really is a pleasure to meet you!" He said, very excitedly, as people around him continued to walk before, occasionally looking over curiously.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Theta Sigma

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Theta smiled slightly and patted the poor Timelord on the shoulder. No wonder he was so upset; even in the Doctor's universe there'd been some Timelords. To not have any sounded horrible.

"Nice you meet you as well, Seeker. I'm Theta" he gestured for the re-haired timelord to follow him, and began walking in the direction of a small cafe that he liked (at least it existed back in the Doctor's Universe... hopefully it existed here. Chips, he'd learned, solved many problems, hopefully they'd help this guy out) "So, tell me...how long, exactly, has it been since you've seen another Timelord?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seeker seeks (Anyone)   The Seeker seeks (Anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seeker seeks (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1