Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Trouble Makers I_vote_lcapTrouble Makers I_voting_barTrouble Makers I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Trouble Makers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet
First Character: Koschei Oakdown
Second Character: Tenth Doctor
Third Character: Amy Pond

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Koschei smiled to himself as he walked down the quiet streets. Earlier that day, he told Theta he was going on an important trip with few others and that he couldn't go because he wasn't in that class. It was a lie, yes, but Koschei wanted to cause trouble! Pranks, breaking things for fun, and doing random things like drinking human products were the last things Theta would ever consider fun in his book.

The two were opposites and sometimes that wasn't a good thing. They clashed on interests which caused a lot of conflict. When Theta would want to read, Koschei would want to do anything else. If Koschei suggested sneaking out to see the stars, Theta would pretend to be sick just to stay in his room and not get in trouble. As time passed for them, Koschei felt like he needed to be alone more often just to get a "fix" on his thirst for dangerous adventure known as acting out.

Koschei inhaled softly as he rested his body on a bench. What was he going to do first? Break car windows? Steal something? Excitement ran through his veins as he tried to pick one thing to do. "Oh there is so much I can do... It's been weeks since I've done anything bad. Theta always wants me to be good... hm...." Koschei pulled out his phone gently and checked to see if Theta had figured out that he had lied. Nothing. Koschei smiled. This was going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 pm

The street was quiet as Sadie meandered along, eyes wandering, looking for something to do. She had escaped from her foster family for the day, they'd given her a day by herself. The problem was- Sadie had never had a day like this before! She couldn't go to the beach that was just a couple blocks away, because it was too cold of a day. Not many people were visiting Cape Cod today, the streets were mostly empty, only a few people moving from shop to shop. Only one bench was occupied, by quite a cute boy, in Sadie's opinion.

After the boy looked at his phone, Sadie went to go sit at the bench beside the teen.
"This spot taken?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Koschei glanced over at the woman who came up to him. She didn't look familiar to him in the least bit, but Koschei was alone and bored so he shrugged. "No. Have a seat." He said calmly and put his phone up slowly. Feeling a yawn come to him, he realized he was really bored and faced the woman. "I don't suppose you like to have fun do you?" Koschei suggested as more of a request to do something rather than what most would think is a question to go out on a date. His blue eyes looked over the woman. 'It wouldn't be that bad of an idea. She is pretty.' He smiled a little then shook his head, laughing. 'That isn't the point! Focus!' Koschei snapped at himself and held out his hand to the girl. "I'm Koschei. I've been called Kos, K, and Master, but if you call me Kosie I will not stop myself from throwing you off this bench." Koschei smiled friendly like as if to not scare her off. "What's your name?"

Hearing a group of people pass them, Koschei glanced over. Teens, no doubt. Koschei watched as the group walked on, causing trouble. That could be Koschei... if he could think of something fun to do. "So... back to the fun. Follow me..." Koschei got to his feet and pulled out a lighter. "If you are a goody two shoes, please tell me now..." His hand began to wrap a piece of cloth onto a mailbox. "I don't play well with people who are.... good and listen." He continued to speak as he finished his project of tying a cloth to a well made mailbox. This may have been an old trick; however, it was a start. Snap! The lighter let a small flame appear and Koschei smiled, lighting a small cigarette that was place softly in his mouth. Koschei gently placed the lighter in his pocket and took the tiny death stick out of his mouth, handing it to Sadie. "Here." He smiled devilishly. "Light it." His blue eyes went to the mailbox beside him as if to tell her he meant the cloth. 'Come on...' He thought quietly. 'Don't be a good girl....'
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Sadie smiled at the teen. "I don't often go out and have fun, this is my first day out in quite awhile. I'm a foster kid," she explained. "But it's nice to meet you, Kos, I'm Sadie."

AS she followed Kos, Sadie grew more and more nervous. He wanted her to light a mailbox, but she was slightly afraid of fire. It didn't mix well with the water she was so fond of, but she didn't want to spoil this possible new relationship. She took the cigarette, but her face was doubtful. "I don't mess with fire," she said hesitantly. Yet Sadie touched the burning cigarette to the cloth on the mailbox, stepping back a bit. She smirked at Kos, surprised someone had gotten her to play with fire.
Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Koschei smiled a lot when she lit the mailbox. 'Finally!' He thought quietly. 'Someone to cause trouble with!' He couldn't mask how happy he was! Finally! Someone actually liked causing trouble! Oh he could just scream! But he didn't... that would be immature... wouldn't it? Koschei shook his head to rid the thoughts out of his head as he watched the mailbox catch fire. The small fire spread across the cloth quickly then the small box snapped, falling over and catching the grass on fire. Koschei laughed at the sight for this was just the start of this prank. Isn't that what humans called these little games of acting out? Yet again, Koschei shook his head. He did always over think things and get lost in thought. Most time lords did. That's why they were so smart. Except Koschei... he was a little behind on his school work.

Slowly, the fire moved across the little patch of grass and into a bed of flowers. One, two, three flowers burst into flames before the owner of that house came out, screaming at them and well running towards them. Koschei, in one quick motion, pulled up his hood and ran, pulling Sadie along. "Why don't you mess with fire?" He asked while he ran with his new found friend. "Afraid of getting burned or...?" Koschei stopped and pulled her to a flower shop. The place was closed for the night so no one was in. 'Thank god....' Passed through Koschei's mind as he picked the lock quickly. "I love messing with fire.... only because it can hide evidence really good." Snap! The lock came undone and Koschei ran in, pulling Sadie along before shutting the door and hiding by some Roses. "Shhhh don't want to get caught." He mumbled to Sadie and himself. 'Getting caught would be bad...' He told himself as he sunk lower by the flowers.

Police sirens caught his ears quite fast. The person they had just messed with wasn't going to let them go easily, but Koschei didn't mind... he always had a plan for getting out of trouble....
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Sadie watched the destruction she had caused with just a simple cigarette, and put her hand over her mouth in shock. Once the owner of the house came outside, Sadie's eyes widened as Kos pulled her away. As they ran, Sadie struggled to answer him. "I....like.....water..." she managed to say.

Soon they were hidden behind a display of roses in the nearby flower shop. Good thing it was closed. She heard police sirens, and her heart started to race. Sure, she didn't like following the rules sometimes, but she'd never done anything like this before. This could actually get her jail time. Who was Kos, anyway? Sadie barely knew the guy, and she was already getting into trouble with him. And to think, Sadie didn't normally like people.

"And how long are we going to stay here?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Police officers passed the shop without question or resistance of any kind. Seeing this happen, Koschei smiled. They were completely safe. Sadie's question got Koschei's attention with ease. "Not long. We can sneak out in a matter of time and they won't find us again." Bud dum bud dum bud dum bud dum! Koschei's two hearts were beating wildly from all the running and the rush! Oh the rush! It was amazing! Being good had absolutely no upsides, no points, and it was so boring! How did Theta do such things?! Maybe acting out would be fun to Theta if he ever did it. Koschei nodded at the thought. Some day, he would get Theta on the dark side for at least twenty minutes.... maybe... it was only a matter of time before Koschei became good anyway....

Once the sirens and cops were gone from sight and mind, Koschei hopped up to his feet with an excited smile plastered on his face. "We can go now.... follow me if you don't want to get caught." He chuckled at the way he made it sound like one of them would get caught and walked from the flower shop. "So... you like water then? That's... interesting. Why water?" Koschei question while they walked down the street. His gray hoodie covered his eyes making him look mysterious.

'Maybe I shouldn't drag her into this...' Koschei pondered quietly as he faced Sadie. "Sadie... I-" He went to let the girl go so she wouldn't get caught and/or in trouble when a loud crash cut off. His eyes quickly went to a huge cloud of smoke just north of them. "What in the world...." Koschei blinked when he noticed that when he heard the loud crash, he had pulled Sadie behind him in a matter to keep her safe. 'Man.... Theta really is rubbing off on me....' Koschei sighed softly at the thought.

Facing Sadie, Koschei put his hands in his pockets. "What do you say? Stay here or see what that was exactly?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Sadie nodded when Koschei said they could sneak out soon. She didn't want to be in this weird flower shop any longer. When Kos got up, Sadie followed him eagerly. She didn't want to get caught, so Sadie assumed that she was safer with the boy who seemed to get into trouble for a living. She frowned at his question, however. No one had asked her that before. They'd all just accepted her love of water.
"I... I don't really know," she muttered. "I've just always loved water, as far as I can remember." It was like she was drawn to the water, all her life. And she never had to fear drowning, she'd never been taught to swim, but was a master at it.
"Sadie... I-" Kos began. Sadie frowned in confusion at the start of his sentence, and then gasped as she was pulled behind Kos after a loud crash shook through the city.
Again, Sadie frowned at his question. "I've already lit someone's mailbox on fire- of COURSE I want to go check out a mysterious crash," she retorted, rolling her eyes in his direction and starting to head out of the flower shop.

Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:42 pm

"Good. Come on. I think it came from the north." Koschei took Sadie's hand and pulled her out of the flower shop and down the street, right towards the explosion. Of course, he knew Sadie wasn't one for danger like he was, he just didn't care. The signs were obvious, she was staying near him to not get caught. Yet again Koschei had found a reason to sigh. All of this wasn't going like he thought. However, it was interesting to hear an explosion like that. Although, there was no telling what caused such a loud crash like that to happen. Plus, who knew if it was even safe to get near, let alone breath in the building's toxic fumes. It occurred to Koschei that he wasn't exactly listening to Sadie. Hence the last thing she told him, he ignored without a second thought. Perhaps Theta was right about Koschei going into "never land" and not coming back until someone screamed his name. 'Oh well. Never land is fun.' Koschei smiled at the thought and continued to walk.

At the end of their journey, the two were face to face to a building that was broken and burning. Actually, it was still burning and falling! Koschei moved back a little at the sight, but realized that he wanted to know what caused this. Moving forward, Koschei ran into the burning building without a second thought. He may be crazy on the inside, but that didn't stop him from being crazy physically!
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:11 am

Sadie stumbled along after Koschei, mumbling something about being able to walk out of a building without help. As they walked along, Sadie's mind began to work in overtime, making her anxious of what they'd find. Perhaps the police would already be there, and they would be apprehended for their stunt with the mailbox, or maybe...

But once they reached the building, Sadie stopped worrying about the police. They weren't n sight- not yet, at least. The police was the least of Sadie's worries as Kos started to run into the building. Great. Sadie's mind told her this was a very bad idea, but her heart told her that she needed to know what was going on here, and she also couldn't leave Koschei alone in a burning building. So she followed him. Into a building that was on fire, in shambles, and falling around them. What was it about this Kos that Sadie found so intriguing?

She would never do any of this with any other person. Perhaps she was still with him because of his promise to get her out of trouble, but Sadie saw something in him that was fun to be around, exciting.
Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:24 am

Fire was everywhere in the collapsing building. All the walls and most of the flooring was covered in it's bright, burning color. Koschei moved through the house with a careful movement. One wrong step and they'd fall into some deep trouble. Koschei searched for anything that could have caused the fire. Next thing he knew, he found just that! A small little cigarette was sitting by what use to be a curtain. "Look at this!" He called to Sadie who was hopefully behind him. Bending down, he picked up the small cigarette and handed it to Sadie. "That must have started all this.... but I don't see anyone in here... do you?" His eyes glanced all around the room. A little note was laying in the center of the next room. Surprisingly, none of the fire was touching that small room. Moving forward, Koschei picked up the small note and opened it.

"You needed fun so I gave it too you. Look to your left and you'll see that your fun has barely begun."

Koschei frowned and looks to the left as he was told. A small, old fashion looking book was there. Untouched, it laid with perfection. Not even dust could get to it. Koschei looks at Sadie questionably. "Hold this." He handed her the small note and lifted the book carefully. It didn't weigh too awfully much to him. Koschei was going to see what was in the book when a loud snap caused the house to start falling in and along with it was the tiny closed off room the two were in.

"Ummm we should go." Koschei glanced at Sadie with a small adventure like smile as he stood up fully and pulled his hood over his eyes more. "Let's go." He ran forward, barely missing a hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:49 am

Carefully, Sadie followed Kos through the burning house, pretty much scared out of her mind. They came into a room that must've been the living room, and Kos called to Sadie, who was picking her way through the smoky room. A cigarette sat on the floor, with a destroyed curtain barely holding itself together. That little cigarette had started all of this? This was Sadie's first real experience with danger, and half of her told herself that this was a really bad idea. But Sadie didn't listen to that half of her as she followed Kos's hand as he picked up a note in the next room.

He read the note aloud, and both of them glanced to the left. Sadie held the note with two fingers as Kos started to open the book. But before he could, a loud 'snap' sound erupted around them, and the house started to again fall around them. Is this what Kos did every day?

"Uh, yeah. Let's get out of here," Sadie responded, following Kos as they leaped over holes and avoided burning items.

When they finally made it out of the house, and were safely away from the house, Sadie shook her head as she tried to regain her breath. "You're absolutely mental," she managed, gasping for air after her lungs had been inhaling smoke. "You do this a lot?" Sadie asked with a sarcastic tone. She shook her head again, thinking about all that had happened.

"What's in that book, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble Makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Makers   Trouble Makers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble Makers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Public RP's-
Jump to: