Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
The Lieutenant I_vote_lcapThe Lieutenant I_voting_barThe Lieutenant I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

The Lieutenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

The Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: The Lieutenant   The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:42 am

Character Name: The Lieutenant
Image: The Lieutenant Charles-time-bio-pic
Species: Time Lord
Height: 6'02"
Figure:
Eyes: Green.
Hair: Green.
Personality: This incarnation of the Lieutenant is good again. He is recovering from his lifetime spent evil, and trying to fix the errors he made in that life. He is not, however, going out of his way to appear good again...
Job: Lieutenant and Executioner of Arcadia.
Family: Parent is still alive. Has a wife called Ezmerelda, she's Human. Has a son who is Time Lord enough to regenerate, currently in his 4th incarnation.
Home world: Gallifrey.
Dislikes: When things go wrong.
Strengths: Getting himself out of tricky situations. Telepathy - highly advanced.
Weaknesses: Saying no.
Dream: He doesn't dream, or so he says...
History: The Lieutenant was generated 4420 years ago in Arcadia on Gallifrey in a specially-made machine built to quickly generate warrior Time Lords to fight in the Time War. One of the guards of the machines who would later become a parent of the Lieutenant sent her back in time to years before the Time War so she could grow up safely. No-one is still quite sure why this Time Lord was saved and not other ones. The 1st Lieutenant was female. She taught Time Tots on Gallifrey. She was Head of Arcadia's Army in the Time War. She was Lieutenant and Executioner of Arcadia and never resigned. This Lieutenant stole a TARDIS belonging to a Time Lord who had recently been killed in the Time War but only used it to travel all over Gallifrey during the Time War. One day when she was up against the Daleks with her soldiers, she was backing away from them whilst trying to kill them and she slipped and fell down a cliff. She regenerated into her second incarnation as a result.
  The 2nd Lieutenant, being at the heart of a war, picked straight up from where he left off and got back to fighting. He pushed what he was supposed to do to the limit, committed genocide on the Catkind and the Carrionites in the name of peace and killed the Celestial Toymaker. However, these genocides got him in trouble and he ended up regenerating as punishment.
  The 3rd Lieutenant emerged from the execution chamber and found her soldiers and got back to work in fighting the Time War. Her genocides didn't stop. In the name of peace, she committed genocide on the Children of January, the Chelonians and the Cryons. She regenerated, again, as punishment.
  The 4th Lieutenant, once again, emerged from the execution chamber, found her soldiers and returned to fighting the Time War. Once again, her genocides didn't stop and she committed genocide against the Cybermen and killed the 456. She regenerated, once again, as punishment.
  The 5th Lieutenant, once again, emerged from the execution chamber, found her soldiers and continued fighting in the Last Days of the Time War. Her genocides continued, she committed genocide against the Abzorbaloffs, Adipose and killed the Aggedor. She regenerated, once again, as punishment.
  The 6th Lieutenant, once again emerged from the execution chamber, just to find that the war had ended whilst he was regenerating and he found his soldiers, all dead, and the enemy dead too. He was then put on trial for his war crimes and spent much of this life dipping in and out of court, having adventures whilst being tried. He was found guilty of many war atrocities and was sentenced to regenerate once again. His sentence, however, was suspended and during the suspended period, he spent his time exploring the Universe and realising there were atrocities in this Universe that needed protecting against. He eventually regenerated as punishment.
  The 7th Lieutenant emerged from the execution chamber and immediately found her TARDIS and left the planet for exploration of planets and stars further afield. Some stray Daleks from the Time War eventually caught up with her and fought her and she was shot by them and regenerated.
  The 8th Lieutenant had regenerative difficulty, he could sense it as he tried to stabilise but there was nothing he could do and when he had fully stabilised, he was unable to move independently or speak so he was in a wheelchair and had a machine to do his talking for him. He had Motor Neurone Disease. He didn't let this stop him, he was slower but he still had adventures and enjoyed life but in the end, the Motor Neurone Disease got to him and he regenerated as a result.
  The 9th Lieutenant emerged from his regeneration with his speech and movement again. He continued to travel and explore the Universe and this was the incarnation which started to get involved in planets and study them and briefly become native so as to learn about their times and cultures. He had desired to get involved in conflicts and invasions but on one of the planets he was studying, he got found out and shot and regenerated.
  The 10th Lieutenant realised it was time for him to become a saviour to those who needed him to become a saviour. So he focused on invasions, aliens invading other planets and trying to control the inhabitants and he stopped them and saved their people. During one of these interventions, he was shot and regenerated.
  The 11th Lieutenant was more of a peacekeeper than a saviour. She got more involved in conflicts already happening on planets' surfaces than saving them from invaders coming in from elsewhere. She tried to put fighting to a total stop peacefully in all cases, without temptation to retaliate against one or the other. She ended up sacrificing herself against a huge threat, seeping out her life force against the enemy and regenerated from vitality exhaustion.
  The 12th Lieutenant was visibly the oldest incarnation of the Lieutenant. He spent much of his time in his TARDIS breaking the Laws of Time and hobbling along with the aid of a walking stick. Shortly after the 7th and 11th Lieutenants had left after his encounter with them, he regenerated after an attack Grue placed on him in the name of cannibalistic vegetarians and regenerated into what should have been his final incarnation.
  The 13th Lieutenant took a liking to living the relaxing life and decided to settle down. This was his last incarnation and if he wasn't careful, he would die. The Lieutenant retired to the town of Cadmium on an alien world and vowed to protect the town until his last breath. There he lived with Kellie and Jeck, the town's mayor and protected it from monsters. Finally, the Lieutenant became ill with Kidney Failure but he kept it a secret from Kellie and Jeck and Sandy, Catina and Ann, three new companions he had recruited,  and so, one morning, he was found dead in his home. Upon his death he was brought back to Gallifrey and a funeral was planned. On the day he was to be laid to rest, the Lord President of Gallifrey resurrected him and gave him a new cycle of regenerations. The Lieutenant revived and re-set his cycle but the re-set damaged his body and he finally regenerated into his 14th incarnation.
  The 14th Lieutenant had depression and an eye for new adventures. This incarnation lived for a long time and went on lots of adventures with Sandy, Catina and Ann, his companions, however, after getting Planet One Poison on Planet One, the Lieutenant regenerated of Stage 5 Planet One Poison, at long last.
The 14.5th Lieutenant was an accidental incarnation created when the 14th regeneration went a bit wrong. During this time, this incarnation was mistaken for Bigfoot. The process eventually corrected itself and continued.
  The 15th Lieutenant was evil, with little or no mercy shown. This was due to a regenerative error. He has just killed his companion Penelope Pratt. Shortly after his regeneration, he went on an adventure under the Pacific Ocean where he killed the crab kingdom. He went on many adventures after that including one on a spaceship where he killed five horses, re-united with his wife, the Master tied to kill him, he tried to kill the Master and the Iron Demon, who is keeping an eye on him on behalf of the High Council. He then took over earth, as the Ruler of Earth, but he was overthrown by the Doctor and UNIT when he got found out and he was killed by his companion, Penelope. Penelope cast out his dead body and went off to have her own adventures in his TARDIS. The Cybermen located his body and scooped it up and resurrected him and he subsequently, with theirs and the Time Lords' help, located his TARDIS and got it back and Penelope and her companion Carolyn were sentenced to death by the Time Lords. Shortly after this endeavour, he discovered the Nine Gates and explored them and tried to work out what they were. The Time Lords were very quiet regarding them and no-one offered to help so he ended up destroying them and causing a massive war across Time and Space in which he ended up being shot thrice by a dying Dalek and he regenerated.
The 16th Lieutenant emerged from his regeneration in a burning TARDIS and a dying Universe, the regenerative error corrected, no time to recover, there's a Universe to save...

Other: The Lieutenant has a Type 30 TARDIS and his current outfit a nicely fitting shirt, a leather jacket, black trousers, brown boots and a black trench coat. His TARDIS exterior resembles that of a medium-sized warehouse crate.

Roleplay Example: The Lieutenant stepped out of the TARDIS.
  A charity worker ran towards him, shaking a bucket.
  "Please go away," said the Lieutenant, continuing to walk.
  "Please, just a small amount, do you know what good that money can do?" asked the charity worker.
  "Good?" asked the Lieutenant. "What is good?" He pulled a gun from his boot and shot the charity worker between the eyes. "There, that's better," he said, stepping over the charity worker's body and continuing forward.

Last edited by The Lieutenant on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:23 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet
First Character: Ood Omega
Second Character: The Explorer/Exo
Third Character: Paulo

The Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lieutenant   The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:46 am

Very Very Well done!
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

The Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lieutenant   The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:24 am

Thank you! I didn't realise my last one was still registered!! XD
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

The Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lieutenant   The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:25 am

Hehe, This site has changed alot since you were around
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

The Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lieutenant   The Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:27 am

(lets meet in chat instead)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lieutenant   The Lieutenant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lieutenant
Page 1 of 1