Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Ship Template. (Improved) I_vote_lcapShip Template. (Improved) I_voting_barShip Template. (Improved) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Ship Template. (Improved) I_vote_lcapShip Template. (Improved) I_voting_barShip Template. (Improved) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Ship Template. (Improved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Ship Template. (Improved) Empty
PostSubject: Ship Template. (Improved)   Ship Template. (Improved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 pm

Ship Application
(Delete everything in (parenthesis) or italics before submitting)

Name of Ship:
Type of ship: Does this ship belong to a certain caste of ships, or model, etc.
Appearance: What does it look like. Images suggested, but not required. Be detailed.

Abilities: What can this ship do exactly? How fast can it go? Can it teleport? Does it have any weaponry or force fields on it? etc
Limitations: What is in its way from being a godmod ship? Whats the gas mileage? How long can the force field be up? Does it have a small air vent that, when shot through, destroys the whole thing?"
Does the Ship Make Noise: Yes or no, and what kind

Origin
: Where was this ship created, and who created it, and what was its history
Who uses the ship?: Who is/are the current user(s) of the ship

Other: What else is there for us to know before we can accept your app
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

Ship Template. (Improved)
Page 1 of 1