Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Character Examples I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Character Examples I_vote_lcapCharacter Examples I_voting_barCharacter Examples I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Character Examples I_vote_lcapCharacter Examples I_voting_barCharacter Examples I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Character Examples

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Character Examples Empty
PostSubject: Character Examples   Character Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 pm

(NOTE: You cannot use either one of these as your characters nor can you take specific info from them. These are here to see what I am looking for.)

Character Name: Dakota Hemmel
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=469&tbm=isch&tbnid=9S9dAew_tDPxIM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgradeclothing.com%2Fhaeds-thelegendarypaigehyland.html&docid=ILTpZWoIVmf0vM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgradeclothing.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F12%2Fpretty-girl-with-light-brown-hair-and-blue-eyeshaeds-thelegendarypaigehyland-enid31xl.jpg&w=500&h=486&ei=oUjtUuqQIIHkyAG6oIHYDQ&zoom=1&ved=0CJkBEIQcMBA&iact=rc&dur=639&page=2&start=5&ndsp=15
Species: human

Hair: a little bit past shoulder-length brown hair. Reddish-brown highlights.
Eyes: blue-gray, depending on the day, greenish blue.
Height: 5'8
Figure: slim, tall, curvy
Other: one scar almost covering the left eye. Heart tattoo on right wrist
Clothing: usually wears jeans and sweatshirts, sneakers.

Info: likes school
Family: Mom and Dad are alive, but not important in her life. They are still together, after years of arguing. Since she ran away when she was eleven, she may have family she doesn't know about.
Personality: Dakota Hemmel is a tomboy, with not interest in jewlery or pretty clothes. She'd much rather be reading than be at a party. She actually likes school, and is the kind of person who really wants to accomplish their dreams.
Strengths: very good at avoiding temptation. Book smart and street-smart
Weaknesses: kinda gullible at times
Dislikes: mushrooms, annoying people
Dream: that one day she'll meet the Doctor again. Or that she will be a well known scientist.

History: Dakota's parents were very abusive, being drunk all the time.  Dakota was too smart to give in to this, and eventually couldn't take it anymore. One day, when she was eleven, Dakota ran away with her best friend Alexa. Dakota is somewhat shy, but once you get to know her, she's really fun to be around. As a kid, she was always quiet, and Dakota didn't have many friends, besides Alexa. Dakota has always done well in school, and science has always been her favorite subject. Dakota isn't really a violent person, always aiming to help people and the enviornment.

Character name: Alexa Layaph
Species: human

Appearance:
Hair: curly and black/brown
Eyes: Blue green mix
height: 5'7"
Figure: slim
Other: Scars on her hands from a car accident
Clothing: Usually a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and jeans combo.

Info:
Family: Alexa's mom Sandy left her when she was one. Her dad Jason brought her up. Sister named Sadie.(12)
Personality: Alexa is very outgoing, and loves to talk to people. She's not a shy person, she is definately an extrovert. Sometimes when she is alone, she can get depressed, and often cries herself to sleep thinking everyone hates her. She loves her family, and even though she doesn't live with them, she calls them often. She loves school, being a genius. She gets excited easily, and it tears her apart when rejected.
Strengths: Incredibly intelligent, computer whiz, is actually strong, great runner
Weaknesses: Tires easily,
Likes: Pizza, flirty guys, computers, school, people, homework, discovering something new, nature, animals
Dislikes: Mushrooms, spinach, bad grades, being dirty
Dream: Alexa s dream is to discover something new. She wants to save the environment, also. Her family supports everything that she wants to do and everything she has already accomplished.
History: Alexa's dad brought her up by himself, never finding another woman to marry. So Alexa never had a mother figure in her life. Alexa skipped  1st grade, 3rd grade, 5th,7th, 9th, 10th, and continues college, being a junior with a science major. Alexa has no idea about anything paranormal or alien, and her best friend Dakota hasn't told her anything about the Doctor. Alexa is mainly a biologist and a geneticist. She met Dakota in the library one afternoon, while studying. They became friends when Dakota asked Alexa to help with some homework. Alexa ended up running away with Dakota and Dakota's siblings.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

Character Examples
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Applications :: Characters-
Jump to: