Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_voting_barTrouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_voting_barTrouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm

"Well, last I heard, you were shovelling Time Lords off the planet. What went wrong?"
Back to top Go down
byakko

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:25 pm

"Shoveling?" The doctor arched an eyebrow. He'd taken the expression too literally "Considering the gravity on Gallifrey, it'd be impossible to shovel any time lords off the planet. And even if I could I wouldn't want too, despite the rash decisions they've made." He turned back to the Tardis, shutting the door firmly so that it locked on the inside. "What do you mean what went wrong?"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:42 am

"If you are the Doctor, that is. If you really are the Doctor, you will remember in your War Incarnation, meeting a young, suicidal girl who who was head of Arcadia's army and you told her you were trying to get as many Time Lords off the planet as you could." The Lieutenant knew the Doctor, the 16th one, that is, could hear him. "Did you lie to that young, suicidal girl all those years ago?"
Back to top Go down
byakko

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:04 am

"No", there was simply no need for an evacuation. I saved Gallifrey itself."
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:02 pm

"Well, there was at the time wasn't there? You didn't know you were going to evacuate. So did you lie to that girl or not?"
Back to top Go down
byakko

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:56 pm

"I didn't lie".
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 4:06 pm

"Right, well, you must have been trying to get Time Lords off before you killed them all then. Tell me seriously, Doctor, if you were lying. That little girl you said that to all those years ago was me. It was my first incarnation. Tell me, Doctor, you didn't lie to the 8 year old me that you were evacuating as many Time Lords as you could before you destroyed Gallifrey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Ood Sphere   Trouble in the Ood Sphere - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Public RP's-
Jump to: