Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
The 16th Doctor I_vote_lcapThe 16th Doctor I_voting_barThe 16th Doctor I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
The 16th Doctor I_vote_lcapThe 16th Doctor I_voting_barThe 16th Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

The 16th Doctor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
byakko

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

The 16th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The 16th Doctor   The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:00 am

The Doctor (16th incarnation)
The 16th Doctor D0b975ae8859cac75c445f7ea4a5dc9f
Species: Time Lord
Home world: Gallifrey
Sex/Gender: Male
Appearance: This doctor has dark brown hair, a youthful face, adn a slim, athletic figure. He's of average height, with slightly tanned skin. He dresses in loud Hawaiian shirts, a tobacco brown blazer, braces, ugly ties, a futuristic watch, slacks, socks, and black loafers. In hotter weather he'll even wear a straw hat.

Personality: Crazy is the first word that pops into one's mind when talking about this doctor. Crazy and alien. He might be outgoing and social but at the same time he struggles to understand humans and their emotions. He can even be selfish at times. For instance, he might at times, assume he knows what a companion wants, despite otherwise. He's a very assertive incarnation, unafraid to speak his mind, to the point of being tactless. He can also be incredibly arrogant and conceited, taking each victory as a show of how brilliant he is, and can at times, be condescending to his companions and everyone around him.

However, he cares deeply for his companions, despite not really being able to sympathize with them. This incarnation has learnt from past mistakes in dealing with his companions. For instance, if you were to call on him he'd make sure to arrive a week early, compensation for making Amy wait all that time.

His craziness shows itself in his demeanor, clothing, and especially with how he handles noodles. Referring to it only as the "noodle incident" this doctor has a very odd fear and loathing of the stringy dish. Otherwise, he's brave, but almost to the point of recklessness. Despite his obvious genius, this doctor has a habit of forgetting names, preferring to give people nicknames to "endear" them to him. He also plays the fool often, pretending to be stupider than he is to fool his enemies. He can be childish at times, and he has a short attention span, sometimes he can go off on tangents. His eccentricity can also make him a bit unpredictable at times, though as far as he's concerned, it makes his life more fun.

This doctor, like his many past incarnations, is fun-loving and carefree. He often pursues his adventures to take on challenges, enjoying the thrill he gets from pitting his wits against seemingly impossible odds and always coming out on top.  He can be incredibly persistent, but mostly it's for a good cause.

He's also far more ruthless against his enemies than his past selves, he's more willing to use underhanded means to defeat his enemies, and can be pretty cruel when taking them down. He's accepted what he would have done in the time war and can be pretty pessimistic at the worst of times, but he lives life by the motto of "doing the best he can", a phrase he heard from an old friend. He can also be very chaotic, often he prefers his adventures to end with a literal "bang", massive explosions that tear down the HQ of the villainous corporation or empire.

This doctor is a much tougher version, preferring peace, but willing to get into scrapes and sword fights. He's pretty handy with a blade, but will try to take his opponent out without killing them if he can.

Likes/Dislikes:
 Dislikes: being stuck in one place, daleks, endings (death), noodles
Job: Doctor, specializing in the universe
Family: Granddaughter-Susan "daughter"-Jenny
Strengths/weaknesses:
 Strengths:  acting fighting intelligence resilience
 Weaknesses: arrogant childish detatched impulsive
Dream: Finding his Tardis, continuing his nomadic lifestyle.
History: Besides his past incarnations, their adventures too numerous to recount in a short amount of time, not much. his previous incarnation had saved the universe at the cost though sacrificing himself. Just before regeneration however, he was arrested for crimes he perpetrated in the saving of the universe, and his Tardis sent off to evidence, somewhere he knows nothing about. They threw him in a cell, where he finally got around to regenerating.

Other: This incarnation rarely uses his sonic, preferring a more hands on approach to things. Because it makes things more challenging, and the 16th doctor loves challenges.
He also has poor Tardis piloting skills.

Roleplay Example: The claxon rang out throughout the prison planet. The inmate in cell Jx27Z3 was causing problems. Dennis Williams, who'd only been here for a few Furels, strapped on his helmet and joined his squad as they rushed to the cell to sort out the problem. The captain, a large thickset man in his 40's, was already at cell Jx27Z3 and was speaking into his com as his men rushed up. "Alright." Dennis heard him respond to the warden on the other end. Turning to his men, the captain stated " surveillance caught a bright flash of light in cell Jx27Z3. We don't know the cause, possibly a teleportation device or time travel. Either way, this prison has so many barriers that either method will leave the prisoner in anguish. Sure enough, as the captain opened the cell and the men slowly proceeded inside, guns at the ready, they could see the prisoner slumped on the floor. "You two help him up." The captain ordered Dennis Williams and another man. They complied and propped the man up. Dennis suddenly noticed that his captain's composure had suddenly faltered. He'd stepped back a bit, a shocked expression on his face. "Sir?" Dennis asked. He looked closer at the man's face. Hang on. When they brought the prisoner in, didn't his face look...different? The man smiled "I can explain..."

Last edited by byakko on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

The 16th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 16th Doctor   The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:23 am

Very good, very exciting! I just think the history could do with a bit more detail. How did he regenerate? How come his TARDIS is missing? I think everything else is fine.
Back to top Go down
byakko

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

The 16th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 16th Doctor   The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:52 am

I edited the history, hopefully everything checks out?
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

The 16th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 16th Doctor   The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:57 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

The 16th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 16th Doctor   The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 am

Wow, amazing job, amazing effort!
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The 16th Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 16th Doctor   The 16th Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 16th Doctor
Page 1 of 1