Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_vote_lcap'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_voting_bar'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_vote_lcap'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_voting_bar'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Forrestar
Adam Forrestar

Location : Probably 112 Million Years BC in Southern North America, but then again probably not

'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer Empty
PostSubject: 'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer   'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:58 pm

(So I'm gonna try this and see how it works out.)
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzZOL_IDaQM

*Badwolf RP Logo fades in and then out to black

Flashes of familiar faces from times gone by and yet to come flash intermittently between spaces of black. Various Doctors and companions, stars and planets far away, ships, creatures, friends, enemies: all are shown for brief moments before everything fades back to black. Over the span of this, we hear a voice say,
"Time isn't quite as simple as most people think."
Blackness.
Then: a new face. As the familiar middle eight section begins to swell, we see Adam standing atop a rocky hillside in the forest in Indiana Jones style garb.
As we see him doing a few things in daily life, walking down the hallway at school and turning his head back to face us, drawing a detailed picture of a Tyrannosaurus rex, and wandering the woods seen previously, we hear him speak.
"I just wish I could be a part of something exciting for once."
Another voice replies slightly ominously,
"Be careful what you wish for."
We're then bombarded with images, only interrupted by flashes of lightning and the sound of thunder. Wind blowing through the darkening woods. A TARDIS flying through spacetime. An approaching storm over the trees. A strange, distorted bit of forest giving off a low glow. Adam tearing through the brush, followed by something we can't quite see. All of this followed by,
"Do you want to see the universe?"

DOCTOR WHO
THE FORRESTAR ADVENTURES

The logo fades in for a few moments, accompanied by a distant roar.
Then, in a final shot, we see Adam leaning against a tree in the darkness of a storm, hoping not to be seen by some unseen foe. Barely visible on the right in a flash of lightning, a massive toothy snout slowly rounds the trunk of the tree, followed by blackness. Another flash of light, and the last thing we see is a massive amber eye gazing down accusingly.
'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer 324d5c14e6e69ad8a2b87831895df37e
*End
Back to top Go down

'The Forrestar Adventures' Series 1 Ep I Text Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Fan Works :: Writing-
Jump to: