Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_vote_lcapMY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_voting_barMY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_vote_lcapMY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_voting_barMY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet
First Character: Koschei Oakdown
Second Character: Tenth Doctor
Third Character: Amy Pond

MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!   MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 pm

If you want to be a Mod, fill out this application.

How long have you been on this site? About a year. I started role playing late cause I was confused and a bit shy. (Sorry hehe)

On a scale of one to ten, how active do you think you've been? 10 possibly even breaking the scale!

Who is your favorite Doctor? Hm I love Ten so much!

Why do you want to be a Mod? I want to be a Mod to help out in any way I can. I love this site too much to lose it or just to sit around while it goes too quiet. It's my baby kinda like Poet's but a bit less cause I didn't make it XD

What responsibilities do you think a Mod has? Accepting Character, basically helping when Poet isn't around sort of things.

Who was your favorite companion?  I think it would be Rose or maybe Donna. Sorry, hard to pick. Both of them were so good!

1) On a scale of one to ten, how active do you think you've been? Might have copied the same thing but 10!

2) Who were the two tallest actors to play The Doctor? (Which number doctors?) That's an interesting question... um Ten is really tall along with Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker.

3) How many times has Rory died?5 times

4) What was your favorite doctor who episode and why? The End Of Time Part 2! Why? Because there is my favorite Master in it and it's a really good story line, a little sad but still!

5) What is rule number one for the Doctor? THE DOCTOR LIESSSS!

6) What do you think being an administrator means? An admin fixes forums and topics and stuff.

7) What do you plan on accomplishing as an admin? Anything that would help the site. So keeping all the posts and things under control...
Cool Why do you want to be an administrator? Hmmmm basically to help out Poet when she's not around. I like to help Smile

9) Do you think you should run the site? That's a heavy question... No. I don't think I should run it. Why? Because A. it's Poet's site (Aka baby) and B. Because I'm not great at running it on my own. If I have to I will to keep it going but I would prefer to just kinda help out.

10) Give a list of rules you think the site should have. Rules eh? Well, the rules are better on here than most sites because it allows more people to come on with different characters.... as for new rules.... um I suppose we could have a rule to open more spots so people could have more characters to make the site more active? I'll need more time to come up with a good one sorry.

11) Give three suggestions for our site. There's not much to suggest really. I mean it's a great site. I honestly can't think of anything to suggest Very Happy

12) How active will you be? How active would I be?! I'M ALWAYS ACTIVE. Unless something like school keeps me busy.

And, most importantly,
13) Now. This is the challenging part. I want you to write me a paragraph. In one paragraph, let me know why I should make you an administrator. Use questions 6-9 as well.   Why should I be a Mod and maybe later and Administrator? This I can surely explain Smile I love this site, like I said before, and I would do anything to keep it up and going. One good reason as to why I should get picked is because I'm dedicated and I care. I get easily attached to the sites and the friends I meet on it so I'm here to the end, no matter what. This site will always come first even if I join like four more. Referring to question six, seven, and nine for the next for sentences. I would like to explain what I plan on accomplishing as an admin, what do I plan on accomplishing as an admin/ or Mod, and why I shouldn't run this site but would if I had to. I don't have a thousands plans yet for becoming an admin primarily because I need to learn all that they do (which I will do, I promise!)  and because I haven't thought about it too much, but if I had to say what I would do.... it would be everything that is required to help the site and keep it going.... plus anything to make an Admin better at work and so on. As for accomplishing things as an Admin/ or Mod, it is about the same stance, however, I will make great plans once I get the hang of it. I'm am rather creative so I will try to make things different to attract interest. ^-^ Finally, why I shouldn't run the site is simple. I could run it if it was left to me with no choice.... but Poet is better at it than me. Besides, I don't have a huge amount  of experience running a site on my own. Regardless, I would like to just help out in big sections and let Poet keep running it. So I hope that answers that question and I hope I have explained myself well enough to get me the job Wink  

P.S. I plan to go through the ENTIRE site and learn my way around even better than I am now. I will learn the rules and what's accepted and what's not accepted. I just want to help out best I can. <3
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!   MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:50 pm

This is the most work/detail anyone has ever put into an application, and that shows how much you're willing to do for the site!
I applaud you for your work on this application, and I will accept both on one condition: that you hold to your promise and go through the entirety of the site so that you have no further questions and so that you can help other members if they have questions.

Normally I have a wait period for Mods before they can apply for Administrator, but I am so thoroughly impressed that I will give you the higher position!

Welcome to the Admin team, Kos! ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!   MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:50 pm

This is the most work/detail anyone has ever put into an application, and that shows how much you're willing to do for the site!
I applaud you for your work on this application, and I will accept both on one condition: that you hold to your promise and go through the entirety of the site so that you have no further questions and so that you can help other members if they have questions.

Normally I have a wait period for Mods before they can apply for Administrator, but I am so thoroughly impressed that I will give you the higher position!

Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!   MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet
First Character: Koschei Oakdown
Second Character: Tenth Doctor
Third Character: Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!   MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:54 pm

AWESOME! Thanks Smile I look forward to helping the site! <3 I will read the site so I can help others I just need a day or so to explore. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!   MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY APPLICATION OR TEST FOR AN ADMIN OR MOD!!!!
Page 1 of 1