Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Amy Pond Application  I_vote_lcapAmy Pond Application  I_voting_barAmy Pond Application  I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Amy Pond Application  I_vote_lcapAmy Pond Application  I_voting_barAmy Pond Application  I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Amy Pond Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet
First Character: Koschei Oakdown
Second Character: Tenth Doctor
Third Character: Amy Pond

Amy Pond Application  Empty
PostSubject: Amy Pond Application    Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Name: Amy Pond or Amelia
Image: Amy Pond Application  Kazza-Gillan-amy-pond-32728945-500-638
Species: Human
Height: 5 feet, 10 inches
Figure: Skinny, but not very strong or athletic
Eyes: Green
Hair: Orange like but also sorta red as well
Personality: Amy is sort of like Donna. She's spirited and speaks her mind, but she's also kinda demanding as well. Some times she acts in charge. All in all, she looks after the Doctor and is worried about his safety along with Rory's. She is caring deep down, she just doesn't show it as much.
Job: She's gone through a bunch of jobs...things such as a kissogram to model to just time traveler
Family: Tabetha and Augustus Pond are her parents along with Rory as her husband and River as her daughter. We don't know of any brothers or sisters in her family.
Home world: Earth
Likes/Dislikes: She likes adventure, traveling in general, and I guess skirts or good fashion. She dislikes fezzes, staying in one place for too long, and the crack on her wall that follows her through time and space.
Strengths/weaknesses: Strengths are that she's bold, spirited, and adventurous. Weaknesses are that she doesn't listen too well, she's speaks her mind too much at times, and is a bit too bold on some occasions.
Dream: Her dream is to live with Rory and have an amazing life with him while also traveling with The Doctor through time and space. The two kinda cross each other and some times work, while at other times, they don't.
History: I'm gonna sum it up best I can. As a kid, Amy had a crack in her wall and asked Santa for help in fixing the crack because she heard voices. Later on, she met the Eleventh Doctor and he told her he had to fix his time machine then he'd be back in five minutes but ended up coming back years later, looking for her. Amy had grown up, even though she was mad, she still followed the Doctor into his time machine the night before her wedding and began traveling with him. Later on, Rory followed them and they traveled for a while before a huge problem caused them to have to safe Amy and her baby. Once everything was fixed and Amy was married, the Doctor would pop up and take Amy and Rory on adventures while they still lived a normal life on occasions.  After a while, Amy and Rory broke up then an adventure happened and they were back together. Although her life is complicated, she spends most of it traveling with the Doctor. Smile
Other: Nothing that I know of.
Roleplay Example: Amy sighed, waiting on the Doctor. It had been twenty minutes of pure boredom as the Doctor claimed 'he'd only be a minute'. He was trying to fix up his wardrobe for some reason Amy didn't know or understand fully. She glances at her nails, waiting. "Any day would be nice now Doctor!" She called down the hall and got a response of gibberish. Walking forward, she touched the console softly. The tardis felt warm and something seemed weird.... Amy just couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. She frowned when a yellowish glow, went onto her fingers and began to cover her hand. "Doctor!" Amy called out as the yellowish glow moved up her arm. She slowly started to panic at the fact the Doctor hadn't come out, but she managed to keep her cool... at least a little. "Doctor!" She called again with no luck of his appearance. Before she knew it, the glowing substance covered her completely and she couldn't talk. Amy fought the stuff as much as she could before she opened her eyes and she was laying on the ground, looking at the sky. Slowly standing, Amy glanced around. She inhales a little, trying to calm her nerves. ".....Doctor?" Her eyes blinked when a strand of blonde hair fell in her eyes. "I don't need blonde hair... I'm a ginger for a reason. Doctor what's going on!" Amy demanded as she move the hair out of her eyes. The Doctor had a lot of explaining to do this time.......
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Amy Pond Application    Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Accepted, very nicely done!!
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amy Pond Application    Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Thanks Very Happy So can I play her well?
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Amy Pond Application    Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Yep! Make sure that you are roleplaying with your canon characters actively, because after so long of no activity, they could be taken away. But you're active, we don't need to worry xD
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amy Pond Application    Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Haha you got that right! Im always here and causing trouble! Bwhahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Pond Application    Amy Pond Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy Pond Application
Page 1 of 1