Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_vote_lcapA Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_voting_barA Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_vote_lcapA Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_voting_barA Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 am

(I apologize for not being on for a long time. My brother was hospitalized, and a bunch of other crazy stuff happened. He's home now, but he's going to get another surgery soon.)

The Doctor didn't know where he was going.

The TARDIS had latched onto something, but was having trouble getting to it, shown by how she shook so violently and wouldn't change course. The Doctor gave up trying to stop it, and ceded to her will. When she finally stopped (with the iconic landing sound), the Doctor opened the TARDIS door, revealing someone's flat.

'Why here?' he asked himself. After a quick look around, he found that indeed no one was home. He'd wait, then. When the owner of the flat returned, he'd definitely get some answers. If he didn't... well, he'd ask the TARDIS (even though he was certain that she'd give as vague an answer as possible).

He still didn't know the time and place for certain, but there was an easy fix to that - he turned on the television and switched it to the news station. He was glad that he was in a time with television in the first place, as he found it the easiest way to get the time and place quickly.

The time was most definitely before anyone got out of work. So now it was time for the waiting game. He tried playing solitaire, but of course he lost that game quickly, cards were never his strong point. Another variation of solitaire? No luck. 'They say the watched pot never boils. I should probably take my mind off the fact that I'm waiting for this person.'

Then he took a banana from the counter, peeled it, and ate it while he watched the news, trying to tell himself that he was not eagerly waiting for the return of whoever lived here.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:43 am

Fifteen minutes. Three increments of five minutes until work was finally over. Not many people had come into the library today, and Sadie was anxious to get home and watch her favorite show. Yet the librarian said that she needed to go put another cart of books where they belonged. Sadie sighed in exasperation, but started returning them to their shelves. Ten minutes. Two increments of five minutes left. At this point, Sadie was thankful that she'd been working here for two years- she knew where all of the books went.
As she put the last book on the shelf, Sadie glanced at the grandfather clock by the exit of the library. Right on time!

When she reached her apartment, Sadie dug through her bag and found her keys, but paused when she heard her TV playing. Had she left it on this morning before work? Now that she thought about it, she didn't remember turning it off before she left the flat. Oh well.

Opening her door after unlocking it, she hung her keys back on their hook in the kitchen before she even shut the door. Sadie didn't want to lose her keys again, that was just HELL. She opened the fridge to get a water bottle, put her bag on the counter, and made her way into the living room to watch her show.
The water bottle dropped to the floor, and Sadie stifled a scream as she saw the strange man eating a banana in her living room.
"Who... who are you...?"
she whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 am

The Doctor was admittedly bored.

How long was it until they would return? He glanced at the digital clock. 5:15. The average job at this time... 'About 15 minutes?' Well, that and however long it took for this person to drive back. He hoped their work was closeby.

This rubbish American news network. He reached for the remote, but it wasn't close enough - he supposed that it was impossible for him to take the easy way out of everything. He sighed and got up to get the remote. He flipped through the channels. Science Channel, rubbish theories... Cartoons, idiotic... the Food Channel was a safe enough choice, he supposed. He didn't get to watch Chopped for long, though.

'What is that?'

Footsteps. He knew that's what it was, that noise in the background. They were back. They could be so many things... an alien trying to fit in with society, maybe someone infected with some alien disease, someone who's been attacked... Or, maybe they are the best thing - just a human, blissfully ignorant of the existence of other creatures in space.

When he saw her, he was pretty sure that she was the last of those.

"There's no need to be frightened," he told her, staying unusually calm, "I'm the Doctor. By the way, that blue box in your laundry room is mine."
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Sadie started to slowly back out of the living room, confused as anything.
"The doctor?" she questioned. "Is the blue box like a tool box or something?" Sadie had no clue what was going on, some random dude just showed up in her living room... when her door was locked. "How'd you get in?" she asked. A valid question.
But the question that Sadie was thinking.... Was he here to harm her, or could he help her?

~sorry for short post~
Back to top Go down
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 pm

"Just the Doctor."

Seriously, if one more person asked "Doctor Who?" he was going to... His thoughts were interrupted by more questions, which he answered promptly. "No, and you'll see how I got here if you look in the box." He decided that it was safe enough to let this human see the TARDIS. "As I said before, it's in your laundry room. The extra key is in the secret cubbyhole behind the first 'P' on the sign."

While he was speaking, he remained seated on the couch, but afterwards he got up to throw away the banana peel.

"Go on, then."

(Sorry for the short post. I find it hard to answer a short post with a long one.)
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 pm

If possible, Sadie was even more confused than before. Just The Doctor then... okay. But this man was talking in riddles. Sadie supposed that it would be resolved if she went to her laundry room, but she didn't fully trust this man yet. Nothing he was saying was making any sense so far, but she assumed even if she went to her laundry room, it still wouldn't make sense.

"Just... stay there," she said, though noticing that the Doctor was still on the couch. Okay then... to the laundry room.

Down in the laundry room, Sadie gasped in surprise. What was a Police Call Box doing in her laundry room? "Spare key, secret cubbyhole," she murmured. Following his directions, Sadie opened a small door on the front of the Box to reveal a small key. Why was this Doctor allowing her access to this? According to him, it was his transportation, so why was he allowing her to even possess the key? All would be explained when she opened the telephone box, she supposed.

After unlocking the door, Sadie stepped back in fright. Peeking her head through the door, she immediately glanced back into her laundry room, examining the perimeter of this small telephone box. It was small on the outside, but INSIDE...
Sadie didn't want to see any more, so she shut the door and went upstairs with the key in her hand.

She stood in between the Doctor and her television, tossing the key easily onto his lap.

"Would you care to explain?" she asked in a rather demanding tone.

~Your reply size was fine, don't worry xD~
Back to top Go down
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 am

The Doctor found Sadie's reaction... very human. One of the many "very human" reactions. He quite liked these very human reactions, it was one of the reasons that he almost always had at least one human companion with him. Well, until the War... after his post-war regeneration, he didn't seem able to land a companion - humans didn't seem to like him very much. He tried using a bit of mystery to make them stay, but curiosity only went so far. He wasn't generally pleasant to be around, so he couldn't use that either. But, as he admitted to himself after the incident with Rose Tyler, he really needed a companion. He didn't know if he'd be getting a companion out of this encounter... Well, he, at the least, owed her an explanation.

"It's a TARDIS. Stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space. And from that, all most people get is that it's a time machine... completely ignoring the word "Space" at the end! So, yes, it travels through time, but also space. The final frontier, you know? I can go to any time, any place, any planet..."

Was he telling the human too much? She had demanded an explanation, but he could have easily lied to her about it. Or just said a bit less. That almost sounded like he was rambling! He'd never let himself ramble! Well, he was sure that more questions would be asked, and probably even more if he hadn't rambled. So should he go on?

"As for how big it is on the inside... it's got patented "bigger on the inside technology"! Well, a more accurate term would be "everyone who knew how to build it died technology"..."
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 pm

All Sadie could say was "Oh."
It made sense, when she thought about it. That's how he got in with the door still being locked, that's why there was a police box in her laundry room. It was a time machine, a spaceship... wait.
"Does this mean you're from the future?" she questioned. Either he was someone from the future, or he was- no. Someone from the future was the only possible answer. He looked human, anyways. But so did she.

Bigger on the inside. Sadie could see why everyone who'd known about it had died. Who would let this kind of technology into the outside world? That would mean that this Doctor was the last one to know about this blue box. Interesting. This was certainly interesting...

"So what are you doing in my flat, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)   A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Day in Barcelona (Closed to Sadie and Nine)
Page 1 of 1