Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_vote_lcapTime Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_voting_barTime Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_vote_lcapTime Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_voting_barTime Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). Empty
PostSubject: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:05 pm

The Lieutenant was fiddling with dials and levers in his TARDIS. He materialised his TARDIS. "Acid Rock," said the Lieutenant. "I must find Acid Rock." This was strange behaviour. Why did the Lieutenant want acid and why in rock form?
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
DancingFlames

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Erin had been out walking when a box materialized in front of her, and a man crawled out, muttering something about 'acid rock', whatever that was. She, like, most people would be, was confused. "Uh, sir do you need any assistance?"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:55 pm

The Lieutenant didn't notice the girl. "Acid rock, where did they say? At the core?" The Lieutenant stopped and stared at the planet's surface. "How do I get down there then?" he asked. "I hardly plough the TARDIS into the planet's surface? Only the Doctor knows how much damage it would do to the TARDIS and the planet..."
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
DancingFlames

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Erin tapped him on the shoulder. "Sir? Pardon me, but what exactly are you going on about? Acid rock? Core? And do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 11:32 am

The Lieutenant jumped when she tapped him. "Blimey, don't do that! Acid rock. I must get my hands on some just so I can see how dangerous it is. My friend was going to use it to burn me to cinders and I want to know how much damage it can actually do. Actually, seeing as I need to use the TARDIS and it's only me, yes, you can help!"
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
DancingFlames

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 12:08 pm

The girl squinted. "Aquire a dangerous substance to find out how dangerous it is. That doesn't sound particularly safe. Heck yeah, let's do this thing!"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 12:48 pm

"Who said it was going to be safe?" asked the Lieutenant whilst grinning. He walked back to the TARDIS, crouched down and crawled into it. He stood up on the other side and waited for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
DancingFlames

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Erin crawled into the box after him, then standing up and looking around when she's inside. "This is the coolest box I've ever seen. Either magic is real, or science lost its mind."
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 12:58 pm

"Oi! It's not that bad! It's both! Magic is real and science has lost its mind, I probably have too, knowing my age." The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever and the TARDIS dematerialised. "Have you had any experience of time travel before or of Time Lords before?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).   Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Lord Trouble (closed to DacingFlames, The Clock Master (with Po's permission) and me).
Page 1 of 1